Hollywood stuntman Rocky Taylor breaks a Guinness world record in London on Sept. 13 by jumping a speeding BMW through the largest sheet of breakaway glass ever smashed by a car. The feat marked ‘Remember a Charity’ week, aimed at convincing more people to leave things to charity organizations in their will. Working with the charity behind the campaign, the 64-year-old stuntman has performed a series of live stunts since August, including a re-enactment of the stunt from the 1985 action film “Death Wish 3” that nearly killed him. During the filming, the exploding building he was supposed to jump from blew up too early, causing Taylor to fall and break his back.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers