These Cosmic Painted Gloves Are The Only Way To Make It Through Winter
Gloves are probably the least desirable piece of the winter wardrobe and most of the time I just feel like I a penguin when I have to wear them. I mean, have you ever seen a really cool pair of gloves? Well me neither, until I came across these weathered vintage leather gloves, hand-painted by LA-based artist Bunnie Reiss.
“My Cosmic Animal Gloves are one of my favorite on-going projects where I get to play with the idea of old and new, symmetry and our strange connection to the cosmic world of spirit animals,” says Bunnie, who also frames them like museum-worthy pieces and puts them up for sale on her website.
Bunny also paints anything from shoes and other leather goods to cars and buildings:
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 30 Artists’ Tributes To The Iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Our Deepest Darkest Fears Turned Into Terrifying Cartoons
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Striking Urban And Street Photography By Alfonso León