These Cosmic Painted Gloves Are The Only Way To Make It Through Winter
Gloves are probably the least desirable piece of the winter wardrobe and most of the time I just feel like I a penguin when I have to wear them. I mean, have you ever seen a really cool pair of gloves? Well me neither, until I came across these weathered vintage leather gloves, hand-painted by LA-based artist Bunnie Reiss.
“My Cosmic Animal Gloves are one of my favorite on-going projects where I get to play with the idea of old and new, symmetry and our strange connection to the cosmic world of spirit animals,” says Bunnie, who also frames them like museum-worthy pieces and puts them up for sale on her website.
Bunny also paints anything from shoes and other leather goods to cars and buildings:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- 16 Moms Who’re Proud Of Their Perfect Imperfections
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things