These Cosmic Painted Gloves Are The Only Way To Make It Through Winter
Gloves are probably the least desirable piece of the winter wardrobe and most of the time I just feel like I a penguin when I have to wear them. I mean, have you ever seen a really cool pair of gloves? Well me neither, until I came across these weathered vintage leather gloves, hand-painted by LA-based artist Bunnie Reiss.
“My Cosmic Animal Gloves are one of my favorite on-going projects where I get to play with the idea of old and new, symmetry and our strange connection to the cosmic world of spirit animals,” says Bunnie, who also frames them like museum-worthy pieces and puts them up for sale on her website.
Bunny also paints anything from shoes and other leather goods to cars and buildings:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards