These Cosmic Painted Gloves Are The Only Way To Make It Through Winter
Gloves are probably the least desirable piece of the winter wardrobe and most of the time I just feel like I a penguin when I have to wear them. I mean, have you ever seen a really cool pair of gloves? Well me neither, until I came across these weathered vintage leather gloves, hand-painted by LA-based artist Bunnie Reiss.
“My Cosmic Animal Gloves are one of my favorite on-going projects where I get to play with the idea of old and new, symmetry and our strange connection to the cosmic world of spirit animals,” says Bunnie, who also frames them like museum-worthy pieces and puts them up for sale on her website.
Bunny also paints anything from shoes and other leather goods to cars and buildings:
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Hilariously Terrible But Beautiful Hedgehog Cake Fails
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- The Wonderful World Of Fantasy And Feeling Of The Artist Marcel Van Luit
- GCDS 2021 Calendar Viva L’Italia by Nadia Lee Cohen
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Type n Walk Text Message App for Apple iPhone
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival