Photo of the Day: I Love Steve
Flowers and an iPad showing a picture of Steve Jobs are placed at a makeshift memorial for Jobs at the Apple headquarters in Cupertino, California, and a tag is painted outside Apple’s flagship store on 5th Avenue in New York. Apple founder and visionary Steve Jobs, 56, died from cancer on Wednesday, a premature end for a man who revolutionized modern culture and changed forever the world’s relationship to technology through inventions such as the iPad and iPhone. (Getty Images, AFP) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry