Ukrainian Mum Reveals Her Quintuplets In Heart-Warming Photo Series
37-year-old Oksana Kobeletskaya from Odessa had surprised Ukraine by giving birth to 5 babies on July 24th, 2016 in city maternity centre. A birth of quintuplets is believed to be a unique case for Ukraine. After an easy pregnancy she successfully delivered two girls and three boys via c-section.
She and her husband discovered the surprising fact during the first ultrasound check. The pair has one child already, a 3-year-old daughter. Thus, now they are parents of 6 kids.
Ukrainian couple had given names to their babies the same day they were born: Aleksandra, Dariya, Denis, Vladislav and David. Happy parents were presented with a 5 bedroom apartment from Odessa city officials after they welcomed their five new arrivals. Proud parents to five new born babies have shared heart-warming photos of the quintuplets for the first time.
“Denis, Vlad, David, Sasha and Dasha pleasantly surprised us, because in their 2 months it was easier to work with them than we expected – kids slept sweetly, and we have created a wonderful story of love and friendship, which, I am sure began in a mother’s tummy for them and their parents “- photographer Julia Guseva shared her emotions on Instagram.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape