Ukrainian Mum Reveals Her Quintuplets In Heart-Warming Photo Series
37-year-old Oksana Kobeletskaya from Odessa had surprised Ukraine by giving birth to 5 babies on July 24th, 2016 in city maternity centre. A birth of quintuplets is believed to be a unique case for Ukraine. After an easy pregnancy she successfully delivered two girls and three boys via c-section.
She and her husband discovered the surprising fact during the first ultrasound check. The pair has one child already, a 3-year-old daughter. Thus, now they are parents of 6 kids.
Ukrainian couple had given names to their babies the same day they were born: Aleksandra, Dariya, Denis, Vladislav and David. Happy parents were presented with a 5 bedroom apartment from Odessa city officials after they welcomed their five new arrivals. Proud parents to five new born babies have shared heart-warming photos of the quintuplets for the first time.
“Denis, Vlad, David, Sasha and Dasha pleasantly surprised us, because in their 2 months it was easier to work with them than we expected – kids slept sweetly, and we have created a wonderful story of love and friendship, which, I am sure began in a mother’s tummy for them and their parents “- photographer Julia Guseva shared her emotions on Instagram.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Japanese Illustrator Suzusiro Puts Maids On Skateboards And We Can’t Complain