You will like it
The famous icon from Facebook now as a silver pendant. Created by jewelry designer Neta Gilboa.
The pendant is made of sterling silver with scratched texture, the light blue color is enamel, the “like” is oxidized and so does the frame of the hand,(which is a hole). The pendant is flanked on either side with a delicate sterling silver chain, the length of the chain is 20cm on each side.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes
- “Suburbia”: The Melancholic and Mythological Artworks by Carlos Barahona Possollo