Photo of the Day: The Lights of Dubai
The Dubai Mall, the Address Dubai Mall hotel, and Dubai fountain are seen at night in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Dubai and its state-owned non-financial companies have $101.5 billion of outstanding debt and may need further financial support to meet those obligations, Moody’s said. (Gabriela Maj/Bloomberg) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Man Has a Damn Creepy Collection of Anatomical Exhibits
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!