Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh
We all have different ways of getting over a relationship. A mother from Iowa came up with a very unique way to get back at her ex-husband and let go of the past.
Catherine Meisenburg met her groom when she was just 14 years old. The two were childhood sweethearts and had three children together. Her husband of seven years refused to get a job and was constantly out with his friends. Meisenburg also claimed that her husband lied and cheated on her, according to Daily Mail.
Meisenburg, 24, said that she had wanted to leave her husband for about three years, but could never bring herself to actually do it.
She finally built up the courage to call it quits. However, this mother decided to go all out for her divorce. She decided to have a divorce photo shoot. The shoot was symbolic in helping Meisenburg let go of her past and start a new future. Of course, no breakup shoot is complete without smashing something with a baseball bat.
Photographer Angela Josephine is the mastermind behind these empowering photos.
“It was very relieving for her, that last goodbye,” Josephine told Daily Mail of photo shoot. “It did hurt a little bit, she had a pretty horrible breakup with him and a horrible past couple of years.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers