Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh
We all have different ways of getting over a relationship. A mother from Iowa came up with a very unique way to get back at her ex-husband and let go of the past.
Catherine Meisenburg met her groom when she was just 14 years old. The two were childhood sweethearts and had three children together. Her husband of seven years refused to get a job and was constantly out with his friends. Meisenburg also claimed that her husband lied and cheated on her, according to Daily Mail.
Meisenburg, 24, said that she had wanted to leave her husband for about three years, but could never bring herself to actually do it.
She finally built up the courage to call it quits. However, this mother decided to go all out for her divorce. She decided to have a divorce photo shoot. The shoot was symbolic in helping Meisenburg let go of her past and start a new future. Of course, no breakup shoot is complete without smashing something with a baseball bat.
Photographer Angela Josephine is the mastermind behind these empowering photos.
“It was very relieving for her, that last goodbye,” Josephine told Daily Mail of photo shoot. “It did hurt a little bit, she had a pretty horrible breakup with him and a horrible past couple of years.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- The World’s Largest Photography Competition Announced 100 Finalists From Over A Million Entries And Here’s 30 Of Them
- Photographer Henry Do Captures Breathtaking Aerial Images Of The Circular Community In Denmark
- Female Artists Are Being Completely Removed From Their Own Album Covers In Iran
- Centipede, Spider And Other Creepy Animal-Inspired Handbags Created By A Japanese Artist
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- Go Get Glitter: The Superb Creative Glitter Makeup Ideas For Halloween