Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh
We all have different ways of getting over a relationship. A mother from Iowa came up with a very unique way to get back at her ex-husband and let go of the past.
Catherine Meisenburg met her groom when she was just 14 years old. The two were childhood sweethearts and had three children together. Her husband of seven years refused to get a job and was constantly out with his friends. Meisenburg also claimed that her husband lied and cheated on her, according to Daily Mail.
Meisenburg, 24, said that she had wanted to leave her husband for about three years, but could never bring herself to actually do it.
She finally built up the courage to call it quits. However, this mother decided to go all out for her divorce. She decided to have a divorce photo shoot. The shoot was symbolic in helping Meisenburg let go of her past and start a new future. Of course, no breakup shoot is complete without smashing something with a baseball bat.
Photographer Angela Josephine is the mastermind behind these empowering photos.
“It was very relieving for her, that last goodbye,” Josephine told Daily Mail of photo shoot. “It did hurt a little bit, she had a pretty horrible breakup with him and a horrible past couple of years.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Your Sleeping Positions Say About Your Relationships
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Kids Make The Best Protest Signs
- This Artist’s Disney Paintings Look Better Than Disney Movies Themselves
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- This Woman Makes Offensive Teacups To Insult Your Guests With Class
- Edible Anus Company Makes Chocolate Buttholes, And People Are Actually Buying Them
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Costume Contestants Posing At The 24th World Science Fiction Convention In Cleveland, 1966
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car
- Artist Shows The Sorrow Of Thrown Away Objects He Finds In The Streets By Drawing Sad Clown Faces On Them