Rihanna Drops $160K for Bedazzled Marilyn Monroe Artwork
Rihanna recently dropped $160,000 for new artwork, a Swarovski crystal bedazzled Marilyn Monroe portrait that glistens in the light because she reportedly identifies with the fallen star.
British artist Claire Milner was commissioned through Gemstone Creative to construct the five square-foot mural of Monroe for 23-year-old Rihanna’s Beverly Hills mansion. The artwork, which took four months to complete, is comprised of more than 65,000 Swarovski crystals weighing in at a total of nearly 120 pounds.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970