Packswell: Simple Bags for Complicated Times. Made in USA.
Life is complicated. Your bag shouldn’t be. Packswell bags are designed to be simple and timeless, to be functional and stylish. They’re built to last. They’re made from durable materials that look better with time. They’re manufactured in the USA to the highest standards.
The Freelance is Packswell’s first bag. It’s a clean, simple pack designed to carry the gear you use to get the job done. It has pockets to organize all your stuff, a padded laptop sleeve with easy access, and a super-bright interior so you can see inside without a flashlight.
It’s also built to last. The Freelance is made of heavyweight, water-resistant cotton canvas woven by Fairfield Textile in the USA. It has military-grade seatbelt webbing and hardware that can withstand almost anything. It’s built to stand the test of time and look better with age.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute