Packswell: Simple Bags for Complicated Times. Made in USA.
Life is complicated. Your bag shouldn’t be. Packswell bags are designed to be simple and timeless, to be functional and stylish. They’re built to last. They’re made from durable materials that look better with time. They’re manufactured in the USA to the highest standards.
The Freelance is Packswell’s first bag. It’s a clean, simple pack designed to carry the gear you use to get the job done. It has pockets to organize all your stuff, a padded laptop sleeve with easy access, and a super-bright interior so you can see inside without a flashlight.
It’s also built to last. The Freelance is made of heavyweight, water-resistant cotton canvas woven by Fairfield Textile in the USA. It has military-grade seatbelt webbing and hardware that can withstand almost anything. It’s built to stand the test of time and look better with age.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition