Packswell: Simple Bags for Complicated Times. Made in USA.
Life is complicated. Your bag shouldn’t be. Packswell bags are designed to be simple and timeless, to be functional and stylish. They’re built to last. They’re made from durable materials that look better with time. They’re manufactured in the USA to the highest standards.
The Freelance is Packswell’s first bag. It’s a clean, simple pack designed to carry the gear you use to get the job done. It has pockets to organize all your stuff, a padded laptop sleeve with easy access, and a super-bright interior so you can see inside without a flashlight.
It’s also built to last. The Freelance is made of heavyweight, water-resistant cotton canvas woven by Fairfield Textile in the USA. It has military-grade seatbelt webbing and hardware that can withstand almost anything. It’s built to stand the test of time and look better with age.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Beautiful Early Entries Of The 2020 Sony World Photography Awards
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog