Packswell: Simple Bags for Complicated Times. Made in USA.
Life is complicated. Your bag shouldn’t be. Packswell bags are designed to be simple and timeless, to be functional and stylish. They’re built to last. They’re made from durable materials that look better with time. They’re manufactured in the USA to the highest standards.
The Freelance is Packswell’s first bag. It’s a clean, simple pack designed to carry the gear you use to get the job done. It has pockets to organize all your stuff, a padded laptop sleeve with easy access, and a super-bright interior so you can see inside without a flashlight.
It’s also built to last. The Freelance is made of heavyweight, water-resistant cotton canvas woven by Fairfield Textile in the USA. It has military-grade seatbelt webbing and hardware that can withstand almost anything. It’s built to stand the test of time and look better with age.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Universal Unbranding, Satirical Versions Of Corporate Logos
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- The 2020 Audubon Photography Awards: These Incredible Pics Capture The Charm Of Birds Perfectly
- Hilarious Photos Of Pet Antics From The Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2020
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia