Packswell: Simple Bags for Complicated Times. Made in USA.
Life is complicated. Your bag shouldn’t be. Packswell bags are designed to be simple and timeless, to be functional and stylish. They’re built to last. They’re made from durable materials that look better with time. They’re manufactured in the USA to the highest standards.
The Freelance is Packswell’s first bag. It’s a clean, simple pack designed to carry the gear you use to get the job done. It has pockets to organize all your stuff, a padded laptop sleeve with easy access, and a super-bright interior so you can see inside without a flashlight.
It’s also built to last. The Freelance is made of heavyweight, water-resistant cotton canvas woven by Fairfield Textile in the USA. It has military-grade seatbelt webbing and hardware that can withstand almost anything. It’s built to stand the test of time and look better with age.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- “Stagnation”: An Illustrative Exploration of Modern Surrealism by Anastasiya Kraynyuk
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett