Hollywood Celebrities Are Attracted By Simple Proletarian Words Of Russian Newspaper And Unimaginable Thought That Their Interviews With The Portrait Will Be Published In The Heart Of The Southern Urals
Coolest Russian newspaper Kopeisk Worker is from the provincial town of Kopeisk, Chelyabinsk region, the Urals. Chelyabinsk region has become famous worldwide due to meteorite (February 2013).
No, it’s not a Photoshop! The honest newspaper editor of “Kopeysk worker” guarantees. For the past 4 years the newspaper has gathered the collection of unique photos of Hollywood celebrities, but made it public only now. The newspaper “Kopeysk worker” – one of the oldest media of the Chelyabinsk region. However, hardly anyone except residents of the Kopeysk would know of its existence, if not a collection of unique photographs in which Hollywood stars are proudly holding it.
During this time the black and white pages of “Kopeysk worker” were held by Bruce Willis, Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg, Richard Gere, Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, Justin Timberlake, Harrison Ford, Denzel Washington, Emma Watson, Kate Winslet, Naomi Watts, Kate Hudson, Amanda Seyfried, and Helen Mirren.
The first issues of Kopeysk newspaper photographed Johnny Depp back in 2009. When the newspaper had a picture of Johnny Depp, the readers had a shock.
Johnny got the newspaper from Jack Tewksbury, a Hollywood film producer of “The Great Gatsby”, “Die Hard 5” and, by happy coincidence, the husband of the former resident of Kopeysk – Margarita. It was her own idea to glorify her local newspaper in Hollywood.
For four years, they penetrate into the dressing room of Hollywood celebrities, take photos of stars and offer them to participate in photo session with a fresh newspaper, sent to the United States from the distant Urals.
“We have an agreement with Margaret and her husband, that we publish in our newspaper announcements about the world film premieres and interviews with the actors who participated in the creation of these films. One time we even took $ 200 for each announcement” – explains the executive secretary of Dmitry Sogrin.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
More Inspiring Stories On Design You Trust:
- Living La Dolce Vita: Vintage Photos Show How Idyllic Italy Was In The 1980s
- Head Back To The 80s With Chris Mcveigh’s LEGO Retro Desk Kits
- The Very Badass Digital Art By Liana Anatolevich
- The Electric State: Simon Stålenhag Comes A New Narrative Artbook About A Girl And Her Robot Traveling West In An Alternate 90s USA
- Spanish Designer Fernando Abellanas Works In A Secret Studio Right Under The Bridge
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Can You Spot Yourself In These Designer Stereotypes?
- Kids Will Be Kids! James Nathaniel Likes To Turn People Into Children By Making Their Heads Bigger.
- Stunning Digital Art By Nik Buzhan
- Craziest Swimsuits To Hit The Beach This Summer
- “Secret Window, Secret Garden”: Dreamlike Photography By Shaina Sterrett
- Artist Wil Hughes Shows How Pop Culture Icons Would Look In Real Life, And It Will Give You Nightmares
- Black and White Photos Of Teenage Gangs Of New York City In 1959
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- This “Unspirational” Instagram Account Is For People Who Hate Inspirational Quotes
- “Hipsters In Stone”: Artist Léo Caillard Continues To Dress The Statues As Hipsters
- Photographer Creates Spellbinding Photos Of Meals From Classic Books
- Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
- Scary Potter – Terrifying Alternative Posters For The Harry Potter Movies
- Art In The Shadows: Artist Damon Belanger Enlivens City With Serendipitous Paintwork
- Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
- Artist Jacqueline Mak Takes On Consumerism, Body Politics, Humor, And Eroticism In Raunchy NSWF Collages
- Human Characters Interact With Extra-Terrestrial Creatures And Dinosaurs – New Gucci Campaign Inspired By Vintage Sci-Fi
- Environment Activists Try To Break World Record With This Colossal 3D Body Painting Picture