A Foldable Backpack Inspired by an Armadillo
Dutch design studio Lijmbach, Leeuw & Vormgeving, a product design agency founded by Herman Lijmbach and Jasper de Leeuw, designed a foldable backpack inspired by an armadillo. The prototype was released a while back and finally, but now the backpack is available for purchase. If ever there was a product that could make you feel like a real-life ninja turtle, this is it.
The production version is slightly different from the prototype in that it now fits a laptop up to 15.6 inches and includes two compartments for smartphones and other small items. The bag, finished in glossy white, is polypropene block-copolymer (PP-C), an extremely strong technical plastic that is also lightweight. Inside, it’s lined with durable EPDM foam with features straps to secure your laptop or tablet. Its smart locks secure your possessions with an audible “snap.”
It also meets all airline requirements, so you can take it with you just about anywhere.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- As The Standard Of The World Turns: Lovely Photos Of 1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- “The Closer You Are…”: Superb Emotional and Cyberpunk Illustrations by Death & Milk
- Beautiful Photos of Sakura Blooming in Japan by Hidenobu Suzuki
- This Artist Recreates John Wick Scenes With Miniature Figures
- Breiðamerkursandur – Iceland’s Stunning Diamond Beach
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Meet Hilda: The America’s Forgotten Pin-Up Girl