Seven Sisters Waterfall, Norway
The Seven Sisters is the 39th tallest waterfall in Norway. The waterfall consists of seven separate streams, and the tallest of the seven has a free fall that measures 250 metres (820 ft). The waterfall is located along the Geirangerfjorden in Stranda Municipality in Møre og Romsdal county, Norway. The waterfall is located just south of the historic Knivsflå farm, across the fjord from the old Skageflå farm. The falls are about 6.5 kilometres (4.0 mi) west of the village of Geiranger. It is part of the Geiranger World Heritage Site.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings