Sprout A Pencil That Grows
Sprout A Pencil That Grows is a very simple but excellent concept. We all know that as soon as a pencil gets down to the point where there’s only an inch or so left it’s pretty much useless.
The Sprout lets you put that little stub to get use. The end of the Sprout has a seed capsule that is water activated, after you plant your pencil and water it a few times the capsule dissolves and the seed’s start germinating. The plants usually take about a week to sprout. The Sprout pencils come in a number of varieties including vegetables, herbs and flowers like rosemary, tomato, marigold, and many more.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- This Artist Uses Emojis To Create Images Of Female Nipples So She Can Bypass Instagram’s Ban On Nudity
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Futuristic Images Of Tokyo Which Trapped Two Photographers
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Yokai Horrors From The 18th Century Bakemono Zukushi Scroll – The Nightmarish, Curious And Rather Cute Demons Were Created In The Edo Period
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Girl Draws Self-Portraits Before And During LSD High