Sprout A Pencil That Grows
Sprout A Pencil That Grows is a very simple but excellent concept. We all know that as soon as a pencil gets down to the point where there’s only an inch or so left it’s pretty much useless.
The Sprout lets you put that little stub to get use. The end of the Sprout has a seed capsule that is water activated, after you plant your pencil and water it a few times the capsule dissolves and the seed’s start germinating. The plants usually take about a week to sprout. The Sprout pencils come in a number of varieties including vegetables, herbs and flowers like rosemary, tomato, marigold, and many more.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unexpected Coincidences On The Streets Of New York That This Russian Photographer Managed To Capture On Camera
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- A Beautiful Photo Series of the 1960 Ford Galaxie
- The Superb Quirky Illustrations by Alex Kiesling
- Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Andrey Kasay
- “Forced Induction”: The Superb 3D Artworks of Luk
- Simon Lee’s Superb Sculptures of Hellish Monsters from the Underworld
- Psychedelic Portraits by Erwin Kruz
- This Artist Makes Illustrations That Talk About Modern Life With Social Commentary
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young People in the 1970s