Sprout A Pencil That Grows
Sprout A Pencil That Grows is a very simple but excellent concept. We all know that as soon as a pencil gets down to the point where there’s only an inch or so left it’s pretty much useless.
The Sprout lets you put that little stub to get use. The end of the Sprout has a seed capsule that is water activated, after you plant your pencil and water it a few times the capsule dissolves and the seed’s start germinating. The plants usually take about a week to sprout. The Sprout pencils come in a number of varieties including vegetables, herbs and flowers like rosemary, tomato, marigold, and many more.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits