Sprout A Pencil That Grows
Sprout A Pencil That Grows is a very simple but excellent concept. We all know that as soon as a pencil gets down to the point where there’s only an inch or so left it’s pretty much useless.
The Sprout lets you put that little stub to get use. The end of the Sprout has a seed capsule that is water activated, after you plant your pencil and water it a few times the capsule dissolves and the seed’s start germinating. The plants usually take about a week to sprout. The Sprout pencils come in a number of varieties including vegetables, herbs and flowers like rosemary, tomato, marigold, and many more.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove