Sprout A Pencil That Grows
Sprout A Pencil That Grows is a very simple but excellent concept. We all know that as soon as a pencil gets down to the point where there’s only an inch or so left it’s pretty much useless.
The Sprout lets you put that little stub to get use. The end of the Sprout has a seed capsule that is water activated, after you plant your pencil and water it a few times the capsule dissolves and the seed’s start germinating. The plants usually take about a week to sprout. The Sprout pencils come in a number of varieties including vegetables, herbs and flowers like rosemary, tomato, marigold, and many more.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications