Sprout A Pencil That Grows
Sprout A Pencil That Grows is a very simple but excellent concept. We all know that as soon as a pencil gets down to the point where there’s only an inch or so left it’s pretty much useless.
The Sprout lets you put that little stub to get use. The end of the Sprout has a seed capsule that is water activated, after you plant your pencil and water it a few times the capsule dissolves and the seed’s start germinating. The plants usually take about a week to sprout. The Sprout pencils come in a number of varieties including vegetables, herbs and flowers like rosemary, tomato, marigold, and many more.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute