Sprout A Pencil That Grows
Sprout A Pencil That Grows is a very simple but excellent concept. We all know that as soon as a pencil gets down to the point where there’s only an inch or so left it’s pretty much useless.
The Sprout lets you put that little stub to get use. The end of the Sprout has a seed capsule that is water activated, after you plant your pencil and water it a few times the capsule dissolves and the seed’s start germinating. The plants usually take about a week to sprout. The Sprout pencils come in a number of varieties including vegetables, herbs and flowers like rosemary, tomato, marigold, and many more.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Before Bikini: Cool Photos of Women in Swimsuits From the 1930s
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s