Sprout A Pencil That Grows
Sprout A Pencil That Grows is a very simple but excellent concept. We all know that as soon as a pencil gets down to the point where there’s only an inch or so left it’s pretty much useless.
The Sprout lets you put that little stub to get use. The end of the Sprout has a seed capsule that is water activated, after you plant your pencil and water it a few times the capsule dissolves and the seed’s start germinating. The plants usually take about a week to sprout. The Sprout pencils come in a number of varieties including vegetables, herbs and flowers like rosemary, tomato, marigold, and many more.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Perfect Doormats For COVID-19 Social Isolation
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Virtual Traveller Used Google Street View To Explore Poland During Quarantine, Here’s What She Found
- Goats Take Over Empty Streets Of Seaside Town In Wales During The Coronavirus Outbrake
- The Beautiful, Surreal And Sometimes Sinister Artwork Of Jaco Putker
- Russian Artist Transforms Old, Shabby Walls Into Mesmerizing Art Objects
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s