Artist Draws Extremely Realistic Drawings Using Only A Pencil
No one’s born knowing how to draw. It takes some time before childish scribbles take shape and turn into simplistic drawings that resemble something that is recognizable. Same goes with hyper-realistic drawings, which take exponentially more time to learn than just simple stick figures. It takes thousands of hours of hard work and patience.
Rafael Konishi from São Paulo, Brazil, is one of those few people that has dedicated their time learning just that. And the result is so realistic, it even puts photos to shame, since taking photos doesn’t require putting in that much work. But the fruits of this bitter labor are undeniable, as they’re appreciated and enjoyed by thousands of people, and they’re recognized as real art (pun intended).
Here’s what the artist had to say about his journey in the arts: “I have been drawing since I was a child, but I drew a lot of manga. I met realistic drawing in 2013, but I really improved myself in 2017. Since then, I have been trying to improve myself in this art that I love so much.” In return for his love for realistic art, his works are loved just as much, and his 5.9k followers on Instagram are proof of it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years