Artist Draws Extremely Realistic Drawings Using Only A Pencil
No one’s born knowing how to draw. It takes some time before childish scribbles take shape and turn into simplistic drawings that resemble something that is recognizable. Same goes with hyper-realistic drawings, which take exponentially more time to learn than just simple stick figures. It takes thousands of hours of hard work and patience.
Rafael Konishi from São Paulo, Brazil, is one of those few people that has dedicated their time learning just that. And the result is so realistic, it even puts photos to shame, since taking photos doesn’t require putting in that much work. But the fruits of this bitter labor are undeniable, as they’re appreciated and enjoyed by thousands of people, and they’re recognized as real art (pun intended).
Here’s what the artist had to say about his journey in the arts: “I have been drawing since I was a child, but I drew a lot of manga. I met realistic drawing in 2013, but I really improved myself in 2017. Since then, I have been trying to improve myself in this art that I love so much.” In return for his love for realistic art, his works are loved just as much, and his 5.9k followers on Instagram are proof of it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives