Artist Draws Extremely Realistic Drawings Using Only A Pencil
No one’s born knowing how to draw. It takes some time before childish scribbles take shape and turn into simplistic drawings that resemble something that is recognizable. Same goes with hyper-realistic drawings, which take exponentially more time to learn than just simple stick figures. It takes thousands of hours of hard work and patience.
Rafael Konishi from São Paulo, Brazil, is one of those few people that has dedicated their time learning just that. And the result is so realistic, it even puts photos to shame, since taking photos doesn’t require putting in that much work. But the fruits of this bitter labor are undeniable, as they’re appreciated and enjoyed by thousands of people, and they’re recognized as real art (pun intended).
Here’s what the artist had to say about his journey in the arts: “I have been drawing since I was a child, but I drew a lot of manga. I met realistic drawing in 2013, but I really improved myself in 2017. Since then, I have been trying to improve myself in this art that I love so much.” In return for his love for realistic art, his works are loved just as much, and his 5.9k followers on Instagram are proof of it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- As The Standard Of The World Turns: Lovely Photos Of 1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- This Is What Peacock Feathers Look Like Under A Microscope
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- The Mind-Boggling Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Alessandro Paglia
- This Artist Recreates John Wick Scenes With Miniature Figures
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s