Artist Draws Extremely Realistic Drawings Using Only A Pencil
No one’s born knowing how to draw. It takes some time before childish scribbles take shape and turn into simplistic drawings that resemble something that is recognizable. Same goes with hyper-realistic drawings, which take exponentially more time to learn than just simple stick figures. It takes thousands of hours of hard work and patience.
Rafael Konishi from São Paulo, Brazil, is one of those few people that has dedicated their time learning just that. And the result is so realistic, it even puts photos to shame, since taking photos doesn’t require putting in that much work. But the fruits of this bitter labor are undeniable, as they’re appreciated and enjoyed by thousands of people, and they’re recognized as real art (pun intended).
Here’s what the artist had to say about his journey in the arts: “I have been drawing since I was a child, but I drew a lot of manga. I met realistic drawing in 2013, but I really improved myself in 2017. Since then, I have been trying to improve myself in this art that I love so much.” In return for his love for realistic art, his works are loved just as much, and his 5.9k followers on Instagram are proof of it.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- “The Society of Fatigue”: The Spiritual & Psychedelic Collages by Anarkoiris
- Style Accessories Made From The Most Random Stuff You Can Find In Your Home By This Canadian Artist
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- “Tomorrow Never Came”: The Dystopian Worlds of Abel Chan Arce
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- The Hyperrealistic 3D Sculpting Works by Marianna Yakimova