What a Bunch of Bright Sparks
A group of skydivers have taken their hobby to an extreme level by setting off fireworks as they leap from planes.
Pyrotechnic skydiving is the latest craze in extreme sports and now a team of four divers activate fireworks strapped to their legs as they fall at speeds of up to 120mph.
Team Fastrax are high performance skydivers used to throwing themselves out of planes and creating shapes in the sky.
Unlike ordinary dives, Team Fastrax’s latest act includes an added element of danger, with giant sticks of gunpowder attached to the divers’ ankles firing sparks everywhere.
Founded in 2002 the team has performed all over the world.
The world’s largest commercial skydiving team competes and performs at the highest level, and has won awards at World Cups, US Nationals and various foreign events.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- The Cute Anime Girls by Illustrator Ryota
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom