Impressive Free Throw Distractions
Basketball fans have gotten really creative with signs through the years.
Diehard fans have always been willing to paint their bodies and wear costumes in support of their teams. But the trend of coming up with the most creative signs to help distract their favorite teams’ opponents from making shots, preferably on the free throw line has taken a life of its own. A group distraction is the most successful method of throwing a free throw shooter off. But at times, one person’s sign or gimmick does the trick. The most entertaining always come from the fat, shirtless guy. The bothersome fan that pokes fun at players’ looks or personal lives.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!