Impressive Free Throw Distractions
Basketball fans have gotten really creative with signs through the years.
Diehard fans have always been willing to paint their bodies and wear costumes in support of their teams. But the trend of coming up with the most creative signs to help distract their favorite teams’ opponents from making shots, preferably on the free throw line has taken a life of its own. A group distraction is the most successful method of throwing a free throw shooter off. But at times, one person’s sign or gimmick does the trick. The most entertaining always come from the fat, shirtless guy. The bothersome fan that pokes fun at players’ looks or personal lives.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee