Impressive Free Throw Distractions
Basketball fans have gotten really creative with signs through the years.
Diehard fans have always been willing to paint their bodies and wear costumes in support of their teams. But the trend of coming up with the most creative signs to help distract their favorite teams’ opponents from making shots, preferably on the free throw line has taken a life of its own. A group distraction is the most successful method of throwing a free throw shooter off. But at times, one person’s sign or gimmick does the trick. The most entertaining always come from the fat, shirtless guy. The bothersome fan that pokes fun at players’ looks or personal lives.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread