Greeting Cards For Momentous Occasions In The Lives Of The LGBTQ Community
We’re an independent greeting card/paper company based in Toronto, Canada and a few months ago we realized that the greeting card industry is kind of hugely lacking in one department – cards for LGBTQ occasions and events. I mean, you can find the generic “Here come the brides” and “Congrats to the Mr. and Mr.” but what about cards for all the other moments when we need encouragement, or support or congratulations?
Our cards fill that void. We’re calling them #cardsforallies – be it LGBTQ allies or straight allies, they are cards to give to those you support. We really hope that these cards can reach those that need them, and are available to help specifically LGBTQ youth know that they are not alone.
One of the things we’re certain about, is that our experiences and the experiences of those close to us do not sum up what it means to be part of the LGBTQ community. This is a start – but we’re so excited to talk to more people in our community (across the world!) to expand on what’s available.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- A Couple Of Nerds Got 36 iMac Boxes And Made An iWheel
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- 11 Unused E34 BMW 5-Series Have Been Unearthed In Bulgaria