Greeting Cards For Momentous Occasions In The Lives Of The LGBTQ Community
We’re an independent greeting card/paper company based in Toronto, Canada and a few months ago we realized that the greeting card industry is kind of hugely lacking in one department – cards for LGBTQ occasions and events. I mean, you can find the generic “Here come the brides” and “Congrats to the Mr. and Mr.” but what about cards for all the other moments when we need encouragement, or support or congratulations?
Our cards fill that void. We’re calling them #cardsforallies – be it LGBTQ allies or straight allies, they are cards to give to those you support. We really hope that these cards can reach those that need them, and are available to help specifically LGBTQ youth know that they are not alone.
One of the things we’re certain about, is that our experiences and the experiences of those close to us do not sum up what it means to be part of the LGBTQ community. This is a start – but we’re so excited to talk to more people in our community (across the world!) to expand on what’s available.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove