A Family In Belarus Lives In A Very Small And Tiny Awesome House
A family in Belarus finds themselves comfortable in this new mini house they built. The square space of the habitat is just 16 m2 or around 160 sq ft. They are a family with a kid so it is around 5 m2 per person, including a bathroom, a kitchen an living space.
The idea to move out to such a small house came to them when they found themselves giving a lot for their monthly rent. So they figured out they can instead build a micro house and save on rent.
They have to use the place to its maximum. They sleep above the living room and down under their kitchen they have a storage place.
They used isolation to be able to live here for the whole year round. They use natural gas and electicity for heating.
Inside house seems to be much more spacious than inside. They even have a shower.
They also live with a dog. And it finds itself ok inside with them too.
They built the house themselves. The total cost of the materials and all effort was just $4600. Together with furniture, household electrics etc. So the house paid off really quick as they paid more than $500 for a rent in Minsk.
It’s pretty much more spacious if to look from inside.
Here is the family all together.
Here is a house inside. Below kitchen on the left you can see a washing machine.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Beautiful Early Entries Of The 2020 Sony World Photography Awards
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- Fabulous Photos of Christmas Shopping In New York City, December 1910