A Family In Belarus Lives In A Very Small And Tiny Awesome House
A family in Belarus finds themselves comfortable in this new mini house they built. The square space of the habitat is just 16 m2 or around 160 sq ft. They are a family with a kid so it is around 5 m2 per person, including a bathroom, a kitchen an living space.
The idea to move out to such a small house came to them when they found themselves giving a lot for their monthly rent. So they figured out they can instead build a micro house and save on rent.
They have to use the place to its maximum. They sleep above the living room and down under their kitchen they have a storage place.
They used isolation to be able to live here for the whole year round. They use natural gas and electicity for heating.
Inside house seems to be much more spacious than inside. They even have a shower.
They also live with a dog. And it finds itself ok inside with them too.
They built the house themselves. The total cost of the materials and all effort was just $4600. Together with furniture, household electrics etc. So the house paid off really quick as they paid more than $500 for a rent in Minsk.
It’s pretty much more spacious if to look from inside.
Here is the family all together.
Here is a house inside. Below kitchen on the left you can see a washing machine.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
More Inspiring Stories On Design You Trust:
- Spanish Designer Fernando Abellanas Works In A Secret Studio Right Under The Bridge
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne
- The Electric State: Simon Stålenhag Comes A New Narrative Artbook About A Girl And Her Robot Traveling West In An Alternate 90s USA
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Can You Spot Yourself In These Designer Stereotypes?
- Head Back To The 80s With Chris Mcveigh’s LEGO Retro Desk Kits
- Scary Potter – Terrifying Alternative Posters For The Harry Potter Movies
- Living La Dolce Vita: Vintage Photos Show How Idyllic Italy Was In The 1980s
- Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
- Ohio Youth Of The 1970s – Lovely Photos Of Long-Haired Teenage Girls In Dayton From 1974-75
- Beautiful 1980s Portraits Capture The Vibrant Residents Of A Single East Berlin Street
- Stunning Construction Photos Of Zaha Hadid Architects’ Leeza SOHO Tower And Its Record-Setting Atrium
- Art In The Shadows: Artist Damon Belanger Enlivens City With Serendipitous Paintwork
- Artist Jacqueline Mak Takes On Consumerism, Body Politics, Humor, And Eroticism In Raunchy NSWF Collages
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Casual NSFW Sculptures Show Women Getting Cozy In Themselves
- An Imagination That Looks Great On Paper: The Creative Mind Of Lily Seika Jones
- These Weird Clocks Use Human Faces To Display The Time
- Kids Will Be Kids! James Nathaniel Likes To Turn People Into Children By Making Their Heads Bigger.
- Artist & Chief Daniele Barresi Carves Out A Unique Space Between Food And Art
- Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
- The Very Badass Digital Art By Liana Anatolevich
- Chinese Artist Creates Creepy Celebrity Portraits Made From Other People’s Faces
- “Secret Window, Secret Garden”: Dreamlike Photography By Shaina Sterrett
- “A Time Of Love And War”: Amazing Digital Art By Wang Ling