The Secret Lives Of Superheroes – Batman vs Superman
To celebrate the launch of ‘Batman v Superman’, Colombian graphic artist Fulvio Obregon (previously) has created a new series of illustrations to imagine how superheroes stay fit and healthy during their days off. A sneak peak into their private lives.
Even superheroes need to stay fit and healthy, right? To help us understand what goes into maintaining a superhero physique we took an imaginary peak into the everyday lives of three iconic heroes. They’ve even been kind enough to share their favourite juice and meal recipes so you can recreate that feeling of invincibility at home.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers