The Secret Lives Of Superheroes – Batman vs Superman
To celebrate the launch of ‘Batman v Superman’, Colombian graphic artist Fulvio Obregon (previously) has created a new series of illustrations to imagine how superheroes stay fit and healthy during their days off. A sneak peak into their private lives.
Even superheroes need to stay fit and healthy, right? To help us understand what goes into maintaining a superhero physique we took an imaginary peak into the everyday lives of three iconic heroes. They’ve even been kind enough to share their favourite juice and meal recipes so you can recreate that feeling of invincibility at home.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate