Designer Creates Tiny Bookmarks That Look Like Your Favorite Foods
Inspirational Gecko is the brainchild of Natural Sciences student, Francesca. She loves creating little, colorful, cute things using only felt and thread. All of her lovely creations – bookmarks, covers, key chains, brooches – are completely handmade and designed to put a smile on your face with their unique charm.
Francesca’s muse is a gecko named Dorian who lives on her ceiling in her room. As Francesca studies or stitches, Dorian pops out of his burrow every so often to say hi, and give her an inspirational smile!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How People Look After 1, 2 & 3 Glasses Of Wine
- Playful Pictures of Marilyn Monroe Having Breakfast in Bed, 1953
- 45 Comics With Twisted Endings For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Photographer Captures The Unique And Amazing People Of The New York Subway
- “Selfish Pigs” Cartoons Show Annoying Things People Do
- “Stagnation”: An Illustrative Exploration of Modern Surrealism by Anastasiya Kraynyuk
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- The Dark Pen and Ink Drawings of Richey Beckett
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known