Scared? Meet Russian Police New Lookbook!
The Russian militia was officially renamed police with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev signing a law on police reform.
Russian police doesn’t enjoy much respect among the people. They are known for corruption, ignorance, skirting the law, unfairness, carelessness, disrespecting the people they’re supposed to protect and periodically arresting some of the people when no laws had been violated.
Since not too many of you will ever come face-to-face with these guardians of law, you may find these photos entertaining. Pictured are reportedly the new police uniforms, continuing in the fine traditions of the old Soviet ugliness and institutional design. Looks like the models are the real men and women of the Russian police; it’s hard for anyone else to imitate the indifferent, self-important faces, with dead eyes and no sign of mental activity.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Forrest Gump Rear Wiper Decal
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- “Bury Me In a Donut”: Colorful Coffins Lighten Mood at New Zealand Funerals
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life