Scared? Meet Russian Police New Lookbook!
The Russian militia was officially renamed police with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev signing a law on police reform.
Russian police doesn’t enjoy much respect among the people. They are known for corruption, ignorance, skirting the law, unfairness, carelessness, disrespecting the people they’re supposed to protect and periodically arresting some of the people when no laws had been violated.
Since not too many of you will ever come face-to-face with these guardians of law, you may find these photos entertaining. Pictured are reportedly the new police uniforms, continuing in the fine traditions of the old Soviet ugliness and institutional design. Looks like the models are the real men and women of the Russian police; it’s hard for anyone else to imitate the indifferent, self-important faces, with dead eyes and no sign of mental activity.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- “The Loneliest Road Trip”: Travels Through An Empty America In Photographs By Arnaud Montagard
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- 35 Brides Before And After Their Wedding Makeup That You’ll Barely Recognize
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- “Mersey Paradise”: Photographer Tom Wood Spent Decades Photographing The Pubs, Clubs And Bus Rides Of Liverpool – And The People Who Inhabited Them