Scared? Meet Russian Police New Lookbook!
The Russian militia was officially renamed police with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev signing a law on police reform.
Russian police doesn’t enjoy much respect among the people. They are known for corruption, ignorance, skirting the law, unfairness, carelessness, disrespecting the people they’re supposed to protect and periodically arresting some of the people when no laws had been violated.
Since not too many of you will ever come face-to-face with these guardians of law, you may find these photos entertaining. Pictured are reportedly the new police uniforms, continuing in the fine traditions of the old Soviet ugliness and institutional design. Looks like the models are the real men and women of the Russian police; it’s hard for anyone else to imitate the indifferent, self-important faces, with dead eyes and no sign of mental activity.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cute Illustrations With the Soviet Mood From Anna Desnitskaya
- This Carpet-Covered Lada Is the Most Soviet-Era Car Ever Made
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- “Rest in Peace”: The Dark, Nightmarish and Bizarre Drawings by Dima Khramtsov
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Incredible Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Australia 2021 Photo Contest
- Artist George Coghill Creates Funny Cryptozoology and Paranormal Patches
- This Artist Can Sneak Her Cats Into Any Painting And It’s Hilarious
- Amazing Black-and-White Photos of Amsterdam Taken by Dutch Painter George Hendrik Breitner