Couple Celebrate Pending Nuptials by Recreating Famous Scenes from ‘The Notebook’
Cindy Gauthier, 31, and Jean-Nicola Barile, 33, a couple from Quebec, left, recreate the famous ‘kissing in the rain after 7 years apart’ scene from the film The Notebook, right, starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. In photos by Blushing Bride Studio. Enjoy!
The film is a favourite of Ms Gauthier, who says she’s told she looks like female lead Rachel McAdams, pictured.
The photoshoot took place in Chertsey, Quebec, Canada, and took five hours.
The Notebook’s iconic canoe scene: The film tells the story of a couple who fall in love in the 1940s.
Ms Gauthier and Mr Barile’s recreation: She said being photographed in the canoe was the best part of the day.
Rachel McAdams shimmers in the painting scene from The Notebook.
Ms Gauthier looks just as radiant in this mirror image of that shot from the film.
The couple and their photographer spotted this vintage red truck, like one from the movie, as they were driving around their location looking for good spots to take the photographs.
Source: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cute Illustrations With the Soviet Mood From Anna Desnitskaya
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- Nostalgic & Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Gabriella Barouch
- This Carpet-Covered Lada Is the Most Soviet-Era Car Ever Made
- Creepy & Crawly Plush Sculptures by Hine Mizushima
- “Rest in Peace”: The Dark, Nightmarish and Bizarre Drawings by Dima Khramtsov
- Sensual Fine Art Self Portraits by Beth Parnaby
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- Incredible Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Australia 2021 Photo Contest
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021