S’porean Designer’s S$7 Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop Key Chains Super Popular Worldwide
It is created by Yu Xin, a 25-year-old full-time computer graphics game artist. The origins of it?
The key chains are designed by a former Nanyang Polytechnic/ Digipen graduate, after she was subjected to making major revisions for one design project she was working on that lasted almost a year.
It culminated with her wanting to channel her frustration with her day job into designing some high quality crystal acrylic key chains, as her hobby is selling trinkets on arts and craft site, Etsy. She made 10 pieces for each design for the first batch only. Friends and colleagues snapped them up.
More Inspiring Stories:
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Gorgeous And Intriguing Series Of Photographs By Øystein Sture Aspelund Capturing Temporary Installations Of Smoke, Light & Fire, Set In Unspoilt Nordic Landscapes
- Photographer Celine Liu Photoshops Herself In Images Of Celebrities Found On The Internet
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- 100-Year-Old Negatives Discovered In Block Of Ice In Antarctica
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Nevermind In Sovietland By Photographer Tomeu Coll