S’porean Designer’s S$7 Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop Key Chains Super Popular Worldwide
It is created by Yu Xin, a 25-year-old full-time computer graphics game artist. The origins of it?
The key chains are designed by a former Nanyang Polytechnic/ Digipen graduate, after she was subjected to making major revisions for one design project she was working on that lasted almost a year.
It culminated with her wanting to channel her frustration with her day job into designing some high quality crystal acrylic key chains, as her hobby is selling trinkets on arts and craft site, Etsy. She made 10 pieces for each design for the first batch only. Friends and colleagues snapped them up.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand
- Make Sure Your Cat is Battle Ready With 3D Printed Cat Armor
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Paris Just Before WWII: Stunning Photos Capture Daily Life Of The French Capital In The 1930s
- Japan’s Hottest New Instagram Model Is An 84-Year-Old In His Grandson’s Clothes And He Looks Amazing