S’porean Designer’s S$7 Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop Key Chains Super Popular Worldwide
It is created by Yu Xin, a 25-year-old full-time computer graphics game artist. The origins of it?
The key chains are designed by a former Nanyang Polytechnic/ Digipen graduate, after she was subjected to making major revisions for one design project she was working on that lasted almost a year.
It culminated with her wanting to channel her frustration with her day job into designing some high quality crystal acrylic key chains, as her hobby is selling trinkets on arts and craft site, Etsy. She made 10 pieces for each design for the first batch only. Friends and colleagues snapped them up.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’
- Portrait Series Of Immigrants Restages And Signifies The Importance Of African Settlers In Europe Throughout History And Present Day
- Strange Things Behind Belgian Windows
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- Incredible Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Jésus Moròn
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- This Restaurant In Bangkok Uses Cartoon Dragon Dolls As Space Keepers For Social Distancing
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today