S’porean Designer’s S$7 Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop Key Chains Super Popular Worldwide
It is created by Yu Xin, a 25-year-old full-time computer graphics game artist. The origins of it?
The key chains are designed by a former Nanyang Polytechnic/ Digipen graduate, after she was subjected to making major revisions for one design project she was working on that lasted almost a year.
It culminated with her wanting to channel her frustration with her day job into designing some high quality crystal acrylic key chains, as her hobby is selling trinkets on arts and craft site, Etsy. She made 10 pieces for each design for the first batch only. Friends and colleagues snapped them up.
- Couple Replaced 100 Framed Stock Photos At IKEA With Photos Of Themselves
- Google Street Images And Street View Scenes From Slavic Countries
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- These Stunning Photographs Of The Mongolian Eagle Keepers Show The Incredible Bond Between Man And Bird
- Oh Good, Tide’s New Packaging Looks Exactly Like Boxed Wine
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Supercool Pics Of Bugatti Cars In The 1920s And 1930s
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- Stunning Winning Panoramic Photography From The 2018 Epson Panoramic Awards