S’porean Designer’s S$7 Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop Key Chains Super Popular Worldwide
It is created by Yu Xin, a 25-year-old full-time computer graphics game artist. The origins of it?
The key chains are designed by a former Nanyang Polytechnic/ Digipen graduate, after she was subjected to making major revisions for one design project she was working on that lasted almost a year.
It culminated with her wanting to channel her frustration with her day job into designing some high quality crystal acrylic key chains, as her hobby is selling trinkets on arts and craft site, Etsy. She made 10 pieces for each design for the first batch only. Friends and colleagues snapped them up.
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- Marvelous Portraits Of Beautiful Russian Women By Sergey Shatskov
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- Hilarious Questions Posed To The New York Public Library Pre-Internet
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “Don’t Drive Drunk”: Powerful And Creative Anti-Drink Driving Campaign
- Stunning Photos Of Ecstatic Teenagers Screaming At Pop Concerts In The 1960s And 1970s