S’porean Designer’s S$7 Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop Key Chains Super Popular Worldwide
It is created by Yu Xin, a 25-year-old full-time computer graphics game artist. The origins of it?
The key chains are designed by a former Nanyang Polytechnic/ Digipen graduate, after she was subjected to making major revisions for one design project she was working on that lasted almost a year.
It culminated with her wanting to channel her frustration with her day job into designing some high quality crystal acrylic key chains, as her hobby is selling trinkets on arts and craft site, Etsy. She made 10 pieces for each design for the first batch only. Friends and colleagues snapped them up.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- Cool Transformations Of People In The Hands Of The Russian Stylist
- The Spectacular Winning Photographs Of Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Chewbacca Behind The Camera: Adorable Behind The Scenes Photos Of Peter Mayhew During The Making Of Star Wars
- 42 Wonderful Behind The Scene Photos From Classic Movies
- 50 Completely Weirdest Stock Photos You Won’t Be Able To Unsee
- The Best Winning Pictures From The 2019 Nature Photographer Of The Year
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- Artist Imagines How Disney Characters Would Look As Oil Paintings, And You’ll Want To Hang Them In Your Room