S’porean Designer’s S$7 Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop Key Chains Super Popular Worldwide
It is created by Yu Xin, a 25-year-old full-time computer graphics game artist. The origins of it?
The key chains are designed by a former Nanyang Polytechnic/ Digipen graduate, after she was subjected to making major revisions for one design project she was working on that lasted almost a year.
It culminated with her wanting to channel her frustration with her day job into designing some high quality crystal acrylic key chains, as her hobby is selling trinkets on arts and craft site, Etsy. She made 10 pieces for each design for the first batch only. Friends and colleagues snapped them up.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- “Animal Soul”: Beautiful Portraits Of The Bad-Ass Cats By Robert Bahou
- Artist Creates Lighting Fixtures Inspired From Star Wars Movies
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- “Electric Dreams”: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art
- This Couple Shot Baby Photos With A Burrito And It’s Hilarious
- Artist Uses Coffee Spills To Create Cute Coffee Monsters
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- Sad Animal Facts Are The Cutest Way To Ruin Your Day