Humorous Instagram Account Doodles Adorable Tiny Pug Into Cute Characters
Two months ago, Bored Panda user and designer Max adopted a cute French pug named ‘Monsieur Georges’. As a creative, Max decided “that the best thing to do was to doodle the hell out of his little muzzle”.
Thus, Instagram account ‘mr_georges_doodle’ was born, populated with entertaining edits of ‘Monsieur Georges’ as ‘Totoro’, ‘Harry Potter’, ‘Pikachu’ and more.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Evocative Sculptures And Wearable Pieces Were Created With Ordinary Fabric
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Artist Creates Fantastic Surreal Edits Using Animals, Plants, People, And Objects