Humorous Instagram Account Doodles Adorable Tiny Pug Into Cute Characters
Two months ago, Bored Panda user and designer Max adopted a cute French pug named ‘Monsieur Georges’. As a creative, Max decided “that the best thing to do was to doodle the hell out of his little muzzle”.
Thus, Instagram account ‘mr_georges_doodle’ was born, populated with entertaining edits of ‘Monsieur Georges’ as ‘Totoro’, ‘Harry Potter’, ‘Pikachu’ and more.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine