Have A Look Inside The Magical Ice World Of The ICEHOTEL 365
Located in the Swedish village of Jukkasjarvi, 200 km north of the Arctic Circle and next to the shores of the Torne River, sits the ICEHOTEL. A hotel that’s been built and rebuilt every year since 1989 using ice from the Torne River. This year however, the newly designed ICEHOTEL 365 is being unveiled. The new structure will be a permanent one that remains next to the Torne River all year long with the help of solar powered cooling technology during the summer months.
The ICEHOTEL features both cold and warm rooms as well as a dining room, cocktail bar, and communal changing rooms, toilets, and saunas all found in the warm section. The hotel also has an ice church attached to it to host the perfect arctic wedding.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- A Celebration Of British Wildlife: Spectacular Winners Of The Wildlife Photography Awards 2019 Contest