Have A Look Inside The Magical Ice World Of The ICEHOTEL 365
Located in the Swedish village of Jukkasjarvi, 200 km north of the Arctic Circle and next to the shores of the Torne River, sits the ICEHOTEL. A hotel that’s been built and rebuilt every year since 1989 using ice from the Torne River. This year however, the newly designed ICEHOTEL 365 is being unveiled. The new structure will be a permanent one that remains next to the Torne River all year long with the help of solar powered cooling technology during the summer months.
The ICEHOTEL features both cold and warm rooms as well as a dining room, cocktail bar, and communal changing rooms, toilets, and saunas all found in the warm section. The hotel also has an ice church attached to it to host the perfect arctic wedding.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Uncanny Eye Illustrations from Georg Bartisch’s Ophthalmodouleia, 1583
- Amazing Anatomical Photographs from Alec Fraser’s Handbook of Brain Surgery, 1890
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Harold Lloyd’s Magnificent (Year-Round!) Christmas Tree
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Digital Artist Creates Thought-Provoking Illustrations That May Make You Look At Things Differently
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Photographer Visited Remoted Chinese Provinces And Took Aerial Pictures Of The Most Picturesque Landscapes