Have A Look Inside The Magical Ice World Of The ICEHOTEL 365
Located in the Swedish village of Jukkasjarvi, 200 km north of the Arctic Circle and next to the shores of the Torne River, sits the ICEHOTEL. A hotel that’s been built and rebuilt every year since 1989 using ice from the Torne River. This year however, the newly designed ICEHOTEL 365 is being unveiled. The new structure will be a permanent one that remains next to the Torne River all year long with the help of solar powered cooling technology during the summer months.
The ICEHOTEL features both cold and warm rooms as well as a dining room, cocktail bar, and communal changing rooms, toilets, and saunas all found in the warm section. The hotel also has an ice church attached to it to host the perfect arctic wedding.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights