Have A Look Inside The Magical Ice World Of The ICEHOTEL 365
Located in the Swedish village of Jukkasjarvi, 200 km north of the Arctic Circle and next to the shores of the Torne River, sits the ICEHOTEL. A hotel that’s been built and rebuilt every year since 1989 using ice from the Torne River. This year however, the newly designed ICEHOTEL 365 is being unveiled. The new structure will be a permanent one that remains next to the Torne River all year long with the help of solar powered cooling technology during the summer months.
The ICEHOTEL features both cold and warm rooms as well as a dining room, cocktail bar, and communal changing rooms, toilets, and saunas all found in the warm section. The hotel also has an ice church attached to it to host the perfect arctic wedding.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers