Vertical Garden By Patrick Blanc in Madrid, Spain
Green building also known as green construction or sustainable building is the practice of creating structures and using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient.
Green building brings together a vast array of practices and techniques to reduce and ultimately eliminate the impacts of new buildings on the environment and human health.
It often emphasizes taking advantage of renewable resources, using sunlight through passive solar, active solar, and photovoltaic techniques and using plants and trees to create green roofs and green walls.
Like the concept of patrick blanc – he invented the vertical garden. Patrick blanc has helped make living walls into design icons with such projects as the most beautiful overpass you’ve ever seen – one of the best examples showing that you can bring together sustainability and design.
Living walls are highly practical, they absorb and filter storm water, which reduces local water body pollution and helps prevent the overwhelming of municipal storm water infrastructure. They also filter air particulates, improving air quality and help to reduce the urban heat island effect.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 30 Artists’ Tributes To The Iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Our Deepest Darkest Fears Turned Into Terrifying Cartoons
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Striking Urban And Street Photography By Alfonso León