Vertical Garden By Patrick Blanc in Madrid, Spain
Green building also known as green construction or sustainable building is the practice of creating structures and using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient.
Green building brings together a vast array of practices and techniques to reduce and ultimately eliminate the impacts of new buildings on the environment and human health.
It often emphasizes taking advantage of renewable resources, using sunlight through passive solar, active solar, and photovoltaic techniques and using plants and trees to create green roofs and green walls.
Like the concept of patrick blanc – he invented the vertical garden. Patrick blanc has helped make living walls into design icons with such projects as the most beautiful overpass you’ve ever seen – one of the best examples showing that you can bring together sustainability and design.
Living walls are highly practical, they absorb and filter storm water, which reduces local water body pollution and helps prevent the overwhelming of municipal storm water infrastructure. They also filter air particulates, improving air quality and help to reduce the urban heat island effect.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “The Witches of Fabersham Forest”: The Dark Surrealism and Visual Mysteries of Noah Stacey
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- These Humorous Illustrations Perfectly Sum Up The Reality Of Living With Anxiety And Depression
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits of People Over 100 with Their Younger Selves