Vertical Garden By Patrick Blanc in Madrid, Spain
Green building also known as green construction or sustainable building is the practice of creating structures and using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient.
Green building brings together a vast array of practices and techniques to reduce and ultimately eliminate the impacts of new buildings on the environment and human health.
It often emphasizes taking advantage of renewable resources, using sunlight through passive solar, active solar, and photovoltaic techniques and using plants and trees to create green roofs and green walls.
Like the concept of patrick blanc – he invented the vertical garden. Patrick blanc has helped make living walls into design icons with such projects as the most beautiful overpass you’ve ever seen – one of the best examples showing that you can bring together sustainability and design.
Living walls are highly practical, they absorb and filter storm water, which reduces local water body pollution and helps prevent the overwhelming of municipal storm water infrastructure. They also filter air particulates, improving air quality and help to reduce the urban heat island effect.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Fabulous Portrait Photos of Celebrities Taken by Patrick Lichfield
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Poetic, Emotional and Minimalist Photographs by Kersti K
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- The Fantastic, Beautiful and Colorful Mosaic Portraits by Charis Tsevis
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021