Vertical Garden By Patrick Blanc in Madrid, Spain
Green building also known as green construction or sustainable building is the practice of creating structures and using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient.
Green building brings together a vast array of practices and techniques to reduce and ultimately eliminate the impacts of new buildings on the environment and human health.
It often emphasizes taking advantage of renewable resources, using sunlight through passive solar, active solar, and photovoltaic techniques and using plants and trees to create green roofs and green walls.
Like the concept of patrick blanc – he invented the vertical garden. Patrick blanc has helped make living walls into design icons with such projects as the most beautiful overpass you’ve ever seen – one of the best examples showing that you can bring together sustainability and design.
Living walls are highly practical, they absorb and filter storm water, which reduces local water body pollution and helps prevent the overwhelming of municipal storm water infrastructure. They also filter air particulates, improving air quality and help to reduce the urban heat island effect.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- Awkward Vintage Photos of Celebrities Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Amazing Pics From Kyoto “Bullet Tour” Show No Matter How Tight Your Schedule, You Should Go