Vertical Garden By Patrick Blanc in Madrid, Spain
Green building also known as green construction or sustainable building is the practice of creating structures and using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient.
Green building brings together a vast array of practices and techniques to reduce and ultimately eliminate the impacts of new buildings on the environment and human health.
It often emphasizes taking advantage of renewable resources, using sunlight through passive solar, active solar, and photovoltaic techniques and using plants and trees to create green roofs and green walls.
Like the concept of patrick blanc – he invented the vertical garden. Patrick blanc has helped make living walls into design icons with such projects as the most beautiful overpass you’ve ever seen – one of the best examples showing that you can bring together sustainability and design.
Living walls are highly practical, they absorb and filter storm water, which reduces local water body pollution and helps prevent the overwhelming of municipal storm water infrastructure. They also filter air particulates, improving air quality and help to reduce the urban heat island effect.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Russian Stylist Gives 35 People Extreme Makeovers And You’ll Hardly Believe They’re The Same People
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic