Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
Some wear their hearts on their sleeves for the entire world to see. Others hide their emotions much better and keep their thoughts secret. However, no matter who we are, what we do, and how well we may hide it, we all have inner monologues that reveal our true feelings.
Cartoonist Tommy Siegel draws witty comics featuring candy hearts that resonate very well with people because they show our honest feelings which we might be scared to share with everyone else. A lot of us would probably agree that we’ve had some of these thoughts running through our minds at least once or twice in our lives. Upvote your favorite cartoons, keep scrolling and let us know in the comments what you enjoyed most about the comics.
“I hail from Richmond, Virginia. But for the last ten years, I’ve been based in Brooklyn, New York,” Tommy told Bored Panda in an interview. “I’ve been a full-time musician for most of my adult life in the band Jukebox the Ghost, so cartooning as a serious pursuit is still pretty new for me!”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- The Most Diabolically Evil-Looking Buildings In The World
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Graphic Artist Turns One-Star Reviews Of National Parks Into Great Posters
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies Of Vintage Album Covers
- Artist Turns Ordinary Everyday Objects Into Star Wars Characters
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- Japanese Priest Adorably Still Uses “Cat Mug” Made by Daughter Even Though It’s an Eye-Stabbing Demon
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s