This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
Mr. Fopa is a comic series about travel adventures and cultural discoveries centred around a friendly and native German artist Katarina Harth, who is fascinated with diverse cultures and places around the world. Accompanied by Max, a cowardly sausage dog that finds exploring the wide world terrifying, but faces his fear to back up his best friend’s adventures.
“Big part of my work is illustrative intervention that plays with elements present in a picture or just in my mind. It’s all about telling a different story trough illustration and including tips or travel suggestions to inspire people to travel and discover the world,” says Katarina.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- Epic Stair Design Fails That May Result In Some Serious Injuries
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival
- 35 Brides Before And After Their Wedding Makeup That You’ll Barely Recognize