This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
Mr. Fopa is a comic series about travel adventures and cultural discoveries centred around a friendly and native German artist Katarina Harth, who is fascinated with diverse cultures and places around the world. Accompanied by Max, a cowardly sausage dog that finds exploring the wide world terrifying, but faces his fear to back up his best friend’s adventures.
“Big part of my work is illustrative intervention that plays with elements present in a picture or just in my mind. It’s all about telling a different story trough illustration and including tips or travel suggestions to inspire people to travel and discover the world,” says Katarina.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Range Rover Driver Slates Dealership By Graffitiing His Own Car With Angry Messages
- The Anatomy Of The Songs Graphically Explained By Artist
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- These Black and White Architecture Photos by Alessio Forlano Show the Unseen Perfection of Buildings We Pass on the Daily
- Russian Stylist Gives 35 People Extreme Makeovers And You’ll Hardly Believe They’re The Same People
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- A Private Collection Of 19th Century Photographs Of Black Victorians
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy