This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
Mr. Fopa is a comic series about travel adventures and cultural discoveries centred around a friendly and native German artist Katarina Harth, who is fascinated with diverse cultures and places around the world. Accompanied by Max, a cowardly sausage dog that finds exploring the wide world terrifying, but faces his fear to back up his best friend’s adventures.
“Big part of my work is illustrative intervention that plays with elements present in a picture or just in my mind. It’s all about telling a different story trough illustration and including tips or travel suggestions to inspire people to travel and discover the world,” says Katarina.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Uncanny Eye Illustrations from Georg Bartisch’s Ophthalmodouleia, 1583
- Digital Artist Creates Thought-Provoking Illustrations That May Make You Look At Things Differently
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Harold Lloyd’s Magnificent (Year-Round!) Christmas Tree
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Photographer Visited Remoted Chinese Provinces And Took Aerial Pictures Of The Most Picturesque Landscapes
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Animal Portraits in The Style of Old Masters by Tein Lucasson
- Vintage Postcards of Mid-Century Romantic Couples