This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
Mr. Fopa is a comic series about travel adventures and cultural discoveries centred around a friendly and native German artist Katarina Harth, who is fascinated with diverse cultures and places around the world. Accompanied by Max, a cowardly sausage dog that finds exploring the wide world terrifying, but faces his fear to back up his best friend’s adventures.
“Big part of my work is illustrative intervention that plays with elements present in a picture or just in my mind. It’s all about telling a different story trough illustration and including tips or travel suggestions to inspire people to travel and discover the world,” says Katarina.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Extreme Hipsters: People Who Took Hipsterism To A Whole New Level
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- Hilariously Polite Protest Signs
- Mindblowing Photographs Of The World’s Most Fascinating Indigenous Tribes
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson