This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
Mr. Fopa is a comic series about travel adventures and cultural discoveries centred around a friendly and native German artist Katarina Harth, who is fascinated with diverse cultures and places around the world. Accompanied by Max, a cowardly sausage dog that finds exploring the wide world terrifying, but faces his fear to back up his best friend’s adventures.
“Big part of my work is illustrative intervention that plays with elements present in a picture or just in my mind. It’s all about telling a different story trough illustration and including tips or travel suggestions to inspire people to travel and discover the world,” says Katarina.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- “In The Midnight”: Denny Busyet Creates Dreamlike Artwork Inspired by 80s and 90s Aesthetic Nostalgia Fuelled by Synthwave
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- “Tomorrow Never Came”: The Dystopian Worlds of Abel Chan Arce
- Japanese Photographer Captures Breathtaking Shots of Shrine in A Swirling Sea of Fireflies
- This Photoshop Wizard Is Turning Random People’s Photos Into Movie Posters
- Floral Aesthetic Tattoo Concepts by Jessie Cohen
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers