Beautiful Pics Of Madonna Photographed In Alphabet City, NYC By Richard Corman In 1982
Richard Corman had just finished an apprenticeship with Richard Avedon in 1982 and was referred to Madonna by his mother who was casting Martin Scorsece’s The Last Temptation of Christ.
At the time, Madonna was an aspiring dancer, actress, and singer. She had auditioned for the movie and Richard’s mother saw something special in the unknown Madonna that her son could capture on film with some modeling and audition shots.
On their first outing in 1982, Madonna walked Richard Corman around her neighborhood, using anything she came across as a casual backdrop for an afternoon of shooting.
“I followed her around the Lower East Side,” says Richard. “She was so comfortable — it was as if she was in her own backyard.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Badass Women Riding Their Choppers
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Rare Photos Of Melania Trump As A Model At 16-Years-Old In Slovenia
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- The Story Of The Wind And The Sea: Latvia-Based Vietnamese Artist Perfectly Illustrates Baltic Tales And Legends
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh
- Walmart Keeps Posting Pictures of This Employee Posing With Stuff, She Goes Viral
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers