Beautiful Pics Of Madonna Photographed In Alphabet City, NYC By Richard Corman In 1982
Richard Corman had just finished an apprenticeship with Richard Avedon in 1982 and was referred to Madonna by his mother who was casting Martin Scorsece’s The Last Temptation of Christ.
At the time, Madonna was an aspiring dancer, actress, and singer. She had auditioned for the movie and Richard’s mother saw something special in the unknown Madonna that her son could capture on film with some modeling and audition shots.
On their first outing in 1982, Madonna walked Richard Corman around her neighborhood, using anything she came across as a casual backdrop for an afternoon of shooting.
“I followed her around the Lower East Side,” says Richard. “She was so comfortable — it was as if she was in her own backyard.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive