Your Beautiful Home In 1974 On A Budget
Your Beautiful Home on a Budget was a home decorating book published in 1974. It was aimed at people who wanted to brighten up their homes on a shoestring budget. The book was written by Dawn Marsden, who also published a book titled “Planning Colour for Your Home: All You Need to Know About Colour” in the same year. She made her last contribution to literature world with her 1981 book ”The Complete Home Handywoman”.
Here we have a few pages from the seventies home interior publication. They include ghastly looking bathrooms and kitchens, groovy tables and a Brian May look-a-like model – Enjoy!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?