Photo Series Shows Pandemic Emotions, Starts Mental Health Talks
Following a deeply personal loss, Donna Bridgewater, a photographer and lecturer based in Birmingham, United Kingdom, started a local photography project that captures strangers on the street revealing their personal thoughts and feelings on living in a pandemic world.
The project, titled “Getting Through This,” intends to “create a conversation about mental health,” as strangers hold up a board of messages, both deeply honest and inspiring, to help people compartmentalize their feelings and put them into words.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Beautiful Photographs By Brock Elbank In Tribute To Freckles