Funny Underwater Pictures Capture Dogs Diving Head First Into Swimming Pool
Virtual reality filmmaker Jonny Simpson-Lee is an award-winning and published underwater portrait photographer. He is a graduate of The Photography Institute and regularly works alongside swim schools holding underwater baby photo shoots.
He has combined his love of dogs with his extraordinary talent and experience in underwater photography to bring a new and unique perspective to pet photography. His exciting & powerful images of dogs underwater capture both the heart & the imagination.
His work evolved through the production of a ‘Dogs Underwater’ calendar for the Greyfriars Veterinary Rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy Referrals centre in Surrey. The aim was to raise funds for their charity, ‘The Barney Fund’. This proved to be an enormously successful project and he’s been involved in underwater dog photography ever since.
- Jaw-dropping Aerial Photography By Leah Kennedy
- “Toy Stories”: Gabriele Galimberti Captures Portraits Of Children And Their Toys Around The World
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 11 Disney Warrior Princesses Turned Badass By Russian Artist Artemii Myasnikov
- This Hotel In The Arctic Circle Will Be Unlike Any Other
- Pedro Pires Sculpts Large-Scale Skull Using 140 Life Vests And Rubber From A Refugee Dinghy
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- “A Journey Guided By The Elements:” Surrealistic Reality In Photographs By Benjamin Everett
- Breathtaking Portraits Reveal The Haunting Beauty Of Russian Ballet Dancers By Irina Yakovleva
- This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why