Funny Underwater Pictures Capture Dogs Diving Head First Into Swimming Pool
Virtual reality filmmaker Jonny Simpson-Lee is an award-winning and published underwater portrait photographer. He is a graduate of The Photography Institute and regularly works alongside swim schools holding underwater baby photo shoots.
He has combined his love of dogs with his extraordinary talent and experience in underwater photography to bring a new and unique perspective to pet photography. His exciting & powerful images of dogs underwater capture both the heart & the imagination.
His work evolved through the production of a ‘Dogs Underwater’ calendar for the Greyfriars Veterinary Rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy Referrals centre in Surrey. The aim was to raise funds for their charity, ‘The Barney Fund’. This proved to be an enormously successful project and he’s been involved in underwater dog photography ever since.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic