Funny Underwater Pictures Capture Dogs Diving Head First Into Swimming Pool
Virtual reality filmmaker Jonny Simpson-Lee is an award-winning and published underwater portrait photographer. He is a graduate of The Photography Institute and regularly works alongside swim schools holding underwater baby photo shoots.
He has combined his love of dogs with his extraordinary talent and experience in underwater photography to bring a new and unique perspective to pet photography. His exciting & powerful images of dogs underwater capture both the heart & the imagination.
His work evolved through the production of a ‘Dogs Underwater’ calendar for the Greyfriars Veterinary Rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy Referrals centre in Surrey. The aim was to raise funds for their charity, ‘The Barney Fund’. This proved to be an enormously successful project and he’s been involved in underwater dog photography ever since.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970