Funny Underwater Pictures Capture Dogs Diving Head First Into Swimming Pool
Virtual reality filmmaker Jonny Simpson-Lee is an award-winning and published underwater portrait photographer. He is a graduate of The Photography Institute and regularly works alongside swim schools holding underwater baby photo shoots.
He has combined his love of dogs with his extraordinary talent and experience in underwater photography to bring a new and unique perspective to pet photography. His exciting & powerful images of dogs underwater capture both the heart & the imagination.
His work evolved through the production of a ‘Dogs Underwater’ calendar for the Greyfriars Veterinary Rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy Referrals centre in Surrey. The aim was to raise funds for their charity, ‘The Barney Fund’. This proved to be an enormously successful project and he’s been involved in underwater dog photography ever since.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Joel Meyerowitz – The Master Of Street Photography
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Daredevil Photographer And A Storm Chaser Captures Stunning Pictures Of Natural Disasters
- “I’m Not Expecting You To Fully Understand Me”: The Intimate Artworks Of Tomona Matsukawa
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World
- A Humorous Collection Of Photos Of Funny And Adorable Cats As They Play With Catnip By Andrew Marttila
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Amazing Black and White Photographs Capture Scenes From Venice Beach In The 1970s And ’80s