Funny Underwater Pictures Capture Dogs Diving Head First Into Swimming Pool
Virtual reality filmmaker Jonny Simpson-Lee is an award-winning and published underwater portrait photographer. He is a graduate of The Photography Institute and regularly works alongside swim schools holding underwater baby photo shoots.
He has combined his love of dogs with his extraordinary talent and experience in underwater photography to bring a new and unique perspective to pet photography. His exciting & powerful images of dogs underwater capture both the heart & the imagination.
His work evolved through the production of a ‘Dogs Underwater’ calendar for the Greyfriars Veterinary Rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy Referrals centre in Surrey. The aim was to raise funds for their charity, ‘The Barney Fund’. This proved to be an enormously successful project and he’s been involved in underwater dog photography ever since.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- “Float Around”: Photos From Nirvana’s Underwater “Nevermind” Shoot
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- 35 Examples Of Incredibly Bad Design
- Beautiful Rare Black And White Photographs Of 20 Year Old Norma Jeane Dougherty (Later Marilyn Monroe) On Malibu Beach In 1946