These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
Everyone knows the worldwide famous festival of art – Burning Man. But did you know that regional Burn festivals elsewhere in the world can offer you more than the biggest one in Nevada? They all observe the ten principles and the largest ones are supervised by the Burning Man Organisation itself.
“I’m a Czech photographer and I was the first one in the world to document the world’s three largest Burn festivals in Nevada (Burning Man), Israel (Midburn), and South Africa (AfrikaBurn). I’ve put these photographs into a photo publication called ‘The Burning Man Collection’,” Marek Musil told Bored Panda.
How different is the atmosphere in those three locations? Take a look at these breath-taking photos and let yourself be carried away by the modern hippie atmosphere.
Burning Man, Nevada
AfrikaBurn, South Africa
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive