These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
Everyone knows the worldwide famous festival of art – Burning Man. But did you know that regional Burn festivals elsewhere in the world can offer you more than the biggest one in Nevada? They all observe the ten principles and the largest ones are supervised by the Burning Man Organisation itself.
“I’m a Czech photographer and I was the first one in the world to document the world’s three largest Burn festivals in Nevada (Burning Man), Israel (Midburn), and South Africa (AfrikaBurn). I’ve put these photographs into a photo publication called ‘The Burning Man Collection’,” Marek Musil told Bored Panda.
How different is the atmosphere in those three locations? Take a look at these breath-taking photos and let yourself be carried away by the modern hippie atmosphere.
Burning Man, Nevada
AfrikaBurn, South Africa
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Photographer Gilmar Silva Exposes The Not So Glamorous Side Of Photography In Revealing Photos
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- “The Morning Never Came”: Amazing Fantasy Illustrations By Adrian Smith
- Artist Signe Pierce Explores The Chaotic Beauty Of Reality And Its Natural Tefractions