These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
Everyone knows the worldwide famous festival of art – Burning Man. But did you know that regional Burn festivals elsewhere in the world can offer you more than the biggest one in Nevada? They all observe the ten principles and the largest ones are supervised by the Burning Man Organisation itself.
“I’m a Czech photographer and I was the first one in the world to document the world’s three largest Burn festivals in Nevada (Burning Man), Israel (Midburn), and South Africa (AfrikaBurn). I’ve put these photographs into a photo publication called ‘The Burning Man Collection’,” Marek Musil told Bored Panda.
How different is the atmosphere in those three locations? Take a look at these breath-taking photos and let yourself be carried away by the modern hippie atmosphere.
Burning Man, Nevada
AfrikaBurn, South Africa
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom
- “Star Wars” Characters Brilliantly Reimagined As “Calvin And Hobbes”
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- Digital Artist Remixes Famous Faces To Create Seamless Celebrity Hybrids
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- 68 Nostalgic Images Of The Greatest Pop Culture Legends In History Shared By Morrison Hotel Gallery
- A Day At Mission Beach, California, August 1970
- “Out Of This World”: Photographer Egor Rogalev Visits The Museum Of Soviet Space Travel