These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
Everyone knows the worldwide famous festival of art – Burning Man. But did you know that regional Burn festivals elsewhere in the world can offer you more than the biggest one in Nevada? They all observe the ten principles and the largest ones are supervised by the Burning Man Organisation itself.
“I’m a Czech photographer and I was the first one in the world to document the world’s three largest Burn festivals in Nevada (Burning Man), Israel (Midburn), and South Africa (AfrikaBurn). I’ve put these photographs into a photo publication called ‘The Burning Man Collection’,” Marek Musil told Bored Panda.
How different is the atmosphere in those three locations? Take a look at these breath-taking photos and let yourself be carried away by the modern hippie atmosphere.
Burning Man, Nevada
AfrikaBurn, South Africa
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- The Atlas of Beauty: Photographer Mihaela Noroc Provides a Rare Look at Women in North Korea
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- Artist Dominic Wilcox Invents Glasses That Allow Short People To See The World From ‘Above’
- Brilliant Illustrations of the Beautiful Girls by Eric Hibbeler
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Unleash The Kraken With Squid And Octopus Tea Bags
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Artist Spends 200 Hours Making Stunning Portrait Of Bill Murray Out Of Rolled Vinyl Tape
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms