These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
Everyone knows the worldwide famous festival of art – Burning Man. But did you know that regional Burn festivals elsewhere in the world can offer you more than the biggest one in Nevada? They all observe the ten principles and the largest ones are supervised by the Burning Man Organisation itself.
“I’m a Czech photographer and I was the first one in the world to document the world’s three largest Burn festivals in Nevada (Burning Man), Israel (Midburn), and South Africa (AfrikaBurn). I’ve put these photographs into a photo publication called ‘The Burning Man Collection’,” Marek Musil told Bored Panda.
How different is the atmosphere in those three locations? Take a look at these breath-taking photos and let yourself be carried away by the modern hippie atmosphere.
Burning Man, Nevada
AfrikaBurn, South Africa
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Artist Creates 27 Controversial Illustrations For Political Magazine
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- ZFC-1: The Real Zombie Fortification Cabin
- “Cats And The City”: Russian Artist Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Cats
- Stunning Photos Of Cyndi Lauper At Coney Island For Her Album “She’s So Unusual” In 1983
- Grandfather With Vitiligo Crochets Dolls To Make Children With This Condition Feel Better
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park