Internationally renown as the Queen of Double Eyes, Alex Garant studied visual arts at Notre-Dame–De-Foy College just outside Quebec City. After graduating in 2001, she ultimately settled in Toronto, Canada. She decided to truly commit to her passion for Arts after suffering from a heart attack in 2012, changing forever how she would see the world. Continue reading »
The claws are out for North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un and Russia’s Vladimir Putin – as cats now able to use a model of him as a scratching post. And moggies can also maul at Russian president Vladimir Putin, whose face also features on the new cat toys which are 1.5ft tall and cost £4,500. They are made from hessian rope, and 3D-printed faces are then attached to the posts, before they are handpainted. The toys took a team of artists 200 hours to finish. Continue reading »
It looked like some gang members spewed buckshot at his doorstep during a drive-by. These holes were made by acorn woodpeckers. The little birds created their own granaries or “acorn trees” to store their food. They do so by drilling holes into whatever they can, sometimes resulting in this kind of damage.
Continue reading »
As a 17-year-old boy, Mike Coots lost his right leg in a shark attack while surfing off the coast of Hawaii. But the 1997 tragedy has done nothing to diminish Coots’ love for the ocean, as seen in a series of stunning photographs he has been posting on his Instagram page. Not only has Coots, now 32 years old, continued surfing after the tragedy using a prosthetic limb, but he has become an activist campaigning for the conservation of sharks. Continue reading »
An injured woman is helped by a man at the scene of a powerful explosion that rocked central Oslo July 22, 2011. A huge explosion damaged government buildings in central Oslo on Friday including Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg’s office, injuring several people, a Reuters witness said. The blast blew out most windows on the 17-storey building housing Stoltenberg’s office, as well as nearby ministries including the oil ministry, which was on fire. (REUTERS/Morten Holm/Scanpix) Continue reading »
Purim is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the deliverance of the Jewish people in the ancient Persian Empire from destruction in the wake of a plot by Haman, a story recorded in the Biblical Book of Esther.
In Purim we took part as a Fashion and Art team in a representational art production that was documented in real time by a fashion photographer. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- This Underwater Observatory in Lake Zug in Switzerland Looks Like a Real Life ‘Truman Show’ Door
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office