Stunning Photographs Taken by Surfer Who Lost His Leg in Shark Attack
As a 17-year-old boy, Mike Coots lost his right leg in a shark attack while surfing off the coast of Hawaii. But the 1997 tragedy has done nothing to diminish Coots’ love for the ocean, as seen in a series of stunning photographs he has been posting on his Instagram page. Not only has Coots, now 32 years old, continued surfing after the tragedy using a prosthetic limb, but he has become an activist campaigning for the conservation of sharks.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s