Most of us probably remember playing board games when we were little, maybe even now when we’re all grown up. Usually, they are designed to be colorful, happy, and fun, but what if they were a little creepier? What if they had blood, gore, and monsters? Continue reading »
Netflix has partnered with Hasbro and Mystifying Oracle to create an upside down version of the classic Ouija board inspired by the popular Stranger Things television series. Continue reading »
One Kickstarter campaign is on its way to taking over its title, having raised more than $5 million over the weekend of its launch. ‘Kingdom Death: Monster 1.5’ is a tabletop miniatures game similar to ‘Dungeons and Dragons’, that offers “cooperative nightmare horror game experience”. Continue reading »
There’s nothing like sipping a glass of bubbly on board a flight to an exotic destination.
However, while most economy passengers will enjoy a drink cramped in their seats, for those who turned left as they boarded, it’s another story altogether. Many of the world’s top airline’s offer on-board bars, where, for a seat at a price, passengers can sit on comfy chairs at the bar or lazy on luxury sofas while having their favourite tipple delivered.
Fancy a drink? These airlines are offering some of the best bar service in the skies. Pictured: The Emirates Airbus A380 in-flight bar and lounge. (AFP/Getty Images)
Continue reading »
The tail of a dinosaur costume sticks out as the person wearing it boards a bus they had to promote their exhibit, near the Houses of Parliament in London, Thursday, October 17, 2013. The man leading the costume wearer said they were walking around to promote their dinosaur experience exhibit at Blackgang Chine theme park on the Isle of White. (Photo by Matt Dunham/AP Photo)
After months of designing, crafting, and testing we can present you: The Big Chop. The Big Chop is the result of a special collaboration between us and multi-talented designer Danny van Kessel from Atelier van Kessel based in Amsterdam who designed The Big Chop and makes every board by hand!
The Big Chop is a cutting board, but not an ordinary one. It’s a cutting board specially made for your iPad. The cutting board combines rustic low-tech wood with a stand for the high-tech iPad. The slightly angled rest is perfect to watch the news in the morning, checking your mail or Facebook while making and eating your breakfast. Or in the evening, following video instructions from a master chef on Youtube, as you prepare an exquisite meal. Continue reading »
Hundreds of students execute “planking” by lying prone on the pavement during a rally near the Presidential Palace in Manila, Philippines, to protest budget cuts in education for state universities and colleges in the country. (AP) Continue reading »
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic