This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
One Kickstarter campaign is on its way to taking over its title, having raised more than $5 million over the weekend of its launch. ‘Kingdom Death: Monster 1.5’ is a tabletop miniatures game similar to ‘Dungeons and Dragons’, that offers “cooperative nightmare horror game experience”.
‘Kingdom Death’ is a miniatures skirmish campaign that offers a “cooperative nightmare horror game experience.” At first glance, the game seems to share some mechanics with the upcoming ‘Dark Souls’ board game from Steamforged Games. Both rely on decks of cards to control monster’s movements and attacks. But Kingdom Death seems much more complex in how it evolves the characters and the story from session to session.
The product also seems to take the best of the old-school and the new-school approach to miniatures design. For hero-scale figures, players are able to create customized figures from dozens of arms, legs and heads. For the monsters, Poots has opted for a massive scale with multi-part beasts that tower nearly a foot off the table.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s