This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
One Kickstarter campaign is on its way to taking over its title, having raised more than $5 million over the weekend of its launch. ‘Kingdom Death: Monster 1.5’ is a tabletop miniatures game similar to ‘Dungeons and Dragons’, that offers “cooperative nightmare horror game experience”.
‘Kingdom Death’ is a miniatures skirmish campaign that offers a “cooperative nightmare horror game experience.” At first glance, the game seems to share some mechanics with the upcoming ‘Dark Souls’ board game from Steamforged Games. Both rely on decks of cards to control monster’s movements and attacks. But Kingdom Death seems much more complex in how it evolves the characters and the story from session to session.
The product also seems to take the best of the old-school and the new-school approach to miniatures design. For hero-scale figures, players are able to create customized figures from dozens of arms, legs and heads. For the monsters, Poots has opted for a massive scale with multi-part beasts that tower nearly a foot off the table.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications