There’s A “Stranger Things” Ouija Board
Netflix has partnered with Hasbro and Mystifying Oracle to create an upside down version of the classic Ouija board inspired by the popular Stranger Things television series.
Supernatural forces were uncovered, a young boy was rescued from a parallel dimension, and monsters—both human and otherworldly—were defeated. Gather around the Ouija: Stranger Things Edition game, if you dare, and unlock secrets from a mysterious and mystifying world of the Upside Down.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers