There’s A “Stranger Things” Ouija Board
Netflix has partnered with Hasbro and Mystifying Oracle to create an upside down version of the classic Ouija board inspired by the popular Stranger Things television series.
Supernatural forces were uncovered, a young boy was rescued from a parallel dimension, and monsters—both human and otherworldly—were defeated. Gather around the Ouija: Stranger Things Edition game, if you dare, and unlock secrets from a mysterious and mystifying world of the Upside Down.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Float Around”: Photos From Nirvana’s Underwater “Nevermind” Shoot
- Hungarian Graphic Design Student Barbara Bernat Redesigns the Euro
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- Artist Illustrates Honest Feelings That We Keep To Ourselves In 22 Candy Heart Comics
- Cute Illustrations Remind Us Why Pregnant Women Deserve Our Seats More Than We Do
- Here Are The Most Interesting Things This Geologist Found On Google Earth
- How To Sell An Apartments In Russia With A Help Of Quentin Tarantino?
- Underwater Graveyard Full Of WWII Planes Is Otherworldly