Swiss Garrison (Serving the 501st Legion). Photo © by Ursula Sprecher and Andi Cortellini
Ursula Sprecher and Andi Cortellini are obsessed with people’s hobbies. The two Swiss artists have spent the past seven years traveling across their native Switzerland photographing gatherings of like-minded people in a myriad array of interests and niche groups. Continue reading »
Rotary clubs will once again illuminate landmarks and iconic structures around the world in view of the group’s pledge to the ‘End Polio Now’ campaign. Worldwide, fewer than 650 polio cases have been confirmed in 2011, less than half the 1,352 infections reported in 2010.
Rotary is a global humanitarian organization with more than 1.2 million members in their 34,000 Rotary clubs spread over 200 countries. Rotary members are men and women who belong to the business, professional and community leaders with a shared commitment to make the world a better place and one of their top priorities is the global eradication of polio.
Hydrabad, India-Rotary Clubs Light up the World to End Polio. Continue reading »
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Artist Illustrates Villains Giving Advice On How To Fight COVID-19
- Beautiful Photos Of The 1971 DeTomaso Pantera
- “Dreaming Of Us”: The Superb Digital Cyberpunk And Dystopian Art Works Of Leopoldo D’Angelo
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Fabrice Monteiro Travelled To The Most Polluted Places In Africa And Created Terrifying Characters Who Roamed Their Midst Dressed In Eerie Debris
- This Artist Imagines The Roman Empire’s 250,000 Miles Of Roadways As A Subway Transit Map