Swiss Garrison (Serving the 501st Legion). Photo © by Ursula Sprecher and Andi Cortellini
Ursula Sprecher and Andi Cortellini are obsessed with people’s hobbies. The two Swiss artists have spent the past seven years traveling across their native Switzerland photographing gatherings of like-minded people in a myriad array of interests and niche groups. Continue reading »
Rotary clubs will once again illuminate landmarks and iconic structures around the world in view of the group’s pledge to the ‘End Polio Now’ campaign. Worldwide, fewer than 650 polio cases have been confirmed in 2011, less than half the 1,352 infections reported in 2010.
Rotary is a global humanitarian organization with more than 1.2 million members in their 34,000 Rotary clubs spread over 200 countries. Rotary members are men and women who belong to the business, professional and community leaders with a shared commitment to make the world a better place and one of their top priorities is the global eradication of polio.
Hydrabad, India-Rotary Clubs Light up the World to End Polio. Continue reading »
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Adorable German Shorthair Assumes Many Different Looks And Poses In Whimsical Photo Series
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- Become A Poop Art Picasso Japan’s PooPaint Toilet Paper
- Baby Lion Playing With Autumn Leaves