Swiss Garrison (Serving the 501st Legion). Photo © by Ursula Sprecher and Andi Cortellini
Ursula Sprecher and Andi Cortellini are obsessed with people’s hobbies. The two Swiss artists have spent the past seven years traveling across their native Switzerland photographing gatherings of like-minded people in a myriad array of interests and niche groups. Continue reading »
Rotary clubs will once again illuminate landmarks and iconic structures around the world in view of the group’s pledge to the ‘End Polio Now’ campaign. Worldwide, fewer than 650 polio cases have been confirmed in 2011, less than half the 1,352 infections reported in 2010.
Rotary is a global humanitarian organization with more than 1.2 million members in their 34,000 Rotary clubs spread over 200 countries. Rotary members are men and women who belong to the business, professional and community leaders with a shared commitment to make the world a better place and one of their top priorities is the global eradication of polio.
Hydrabad, India-Rotary Clubs Light up the World to End Polio. Continue reading »
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Cracking Up At This Barber Who Shaved A Triangle On Client’s Head After Being Shown A Paused Video
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Twelve Parsecs: The Ultimate Star Wars House Is On Airbnb
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier
- Finnish Nightmares: An Irreverent Guide To Life’s Awkward Moments