Looking up at the sky and forming images from the stars has been going on for just about as long as human life has existed, but that was only what could be seen from the Earth. Digital illustrator Chris Keegan has taken constellations to a whole new level with the use of images from NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory. Continue reading »
In the Jurassic era, even the measly flea was a beast. It was a super-sized bloodsucker that feasted on dinosaurs with a saw-lie siphon. These undated handout photos provided by Nature show a female from the Early Cretaceous, left, and female and male fleas from the Middle Jurassic. (D. Huang/Nature) Click image to zoom.
The six-legged lamb was born in a small village called Velistikhe in the republic of Georgia. The baby lamb has four legs in the front and two legs in the back. It appears to have at least partial control of each leg, according to The Daily Mail. The lamb also seems to be a hermaphrodite. It has both male and female sex organs.
However, bizarre creatures are born more often than not – from two headed pigs, to four-eared cats, to albino turtles. Here is a photo of the six-legged lamb plus 16 other bizarre creatures. Continue reading »
If you ever get a feeling of being followed, this is quite normal. Do not worry, it’s not paranoia. You are being followed by a team of picked zoom-eyed creatures. They have popped their eyes and are full of attention.
Turbodesigner Olesia Kozlova have drawn a set of icons with the nicest goggle-eyed creatures — champions of staring contests. You are free to do whatever you want with them but be careful not to let them subdue your mind. Take this hypnotoad to start with.
- Range Rover Driver Slates Dealership By Graffitiing His Own Car With Angry Messages
- These Black and White Architecture Photos by Alessio Forlano Show the Unseen Perfection of Buildings We Pass on the Daily
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Matt Lipps’ Carefully Constructed Photographic Tableaus
- The Anatomy Of The Songs Graphically Explained By Artist
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City