Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
If you’ve come across Jeff Mahannah on Instagram or any of his art you probably won’t forget it in a hurry! The talented artist’s drawings and comics are unique, shocking and genius! They might not be everyone’s taste but he doesn’t care about that, why should he? Through colourful, graphic, comic drawings Jeff illustrates the ironies and flaws of today’s society. Continue reading »
Ffo is a Moscow-based artist who creates beautiful, strange and surreal collages from anatomical illustrations, classical art, 1950’s pop culture images and Art Nouveau prints. What little is known about this anonymous artist comes directly from the answers given to questions asked by fans. From these we learn Ffo studied at art college for three years before turning his/her talents to creating collages. Continue reading »
Back in the 19th century (long before any form of multimedia existed) the principles and practices of surgery had to be illustrated to help educate and inform those wishing to forge a career in the medical field. From individual surgical techniques to the types of instruments and devices used – each graphic illustration served as an engrossing and accurate portrayal of the approach and methodology to medicine during that era. Continue reading »
JWT India created a series of disturbing ads for the Ford Figo, one of which shows former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi flashing a peace sign from the front seat of a car that has three curvaceous women tied up and gagged in the trunk.
It’s not clear if Ford approved the ads, or if the agency was just publishing some speculative renderings to show off its creative chops. JWT India is Ford’s agency for the Figo in that country, however. And India is known for its politically incorrect advertising – Hitler shows up in ads there on a regular basis.
The tag line reads: “Leave your worries behind with Figo’s extra-large boot”. – Laura Stampler via Business Insider. Continue reading »
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics