Disturbing Ads for the Ford Figo by JWT India
JWT India created a series of disturbing ads for the Ford Figo, one of which shows former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi flashing a peace sign from the front seat of a car that has three curvaceous women tied up and gagged in the trunk.
It’s not clear if Ford approved the ads, or if the agency was just publishing some speculative renderings to show off its creative chops. JWT India is Ford’s agency for the Figo in that country, however. And India is known for its politically incorrect advertising – Hitler shows up in ads there on a regular basis.
The tag line reads: “Leave your worries behind with Figo’s extra-large boot”. – Laura Stampler via Business Insider.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook