Disturbing Ads for the Ford Figo by JWT India
JWT India created a series of disturbing ads for the Ford Figo, one of which shows former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi flashing a peace sign from the front seat of a car that has three curvaceous women tied up and gagged in the trunk.
It’s not clear if Ford approved the ads, or if the agency was just publishing some speculative renderings to show off its creative chops. JWT India is Ford’s agency for the Figo in that country, however. And India is known for its politically incorrect advertising – Hitler shows up in ads there on a regular basis.
The tag line reads: “Leave your worries behind with Figo’s extra-large boot”. – Laura Stampler via Business Insider.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- “Dream Catcher”: The Superb Imaginative Concept Artworks of Mark Kirton
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “House of God”: Amazing Psychedelic, Fractal, and Extruded Artworks of Victor Stone
- “Blasphemous”: The Superb 3D Concept Artworks of Alexy Préfontaine