Some people have talent and proper skills to create amazing costumes. Others, however… not so much. Listed below are those poor souls who tried as hard as they could, but still failed miserably. Continue reading »
Pretty Sure He’s Using It Wrong
Some ideas look better on paper than they do in real life. Some are questionable even on paper, but there is no one there to double-check them. At least it seems that way when looking at these product design fails that are too ridiculous not to laugh. From unfortunately shaped popsicles, to the menacing looking fountain filled with crimson-colored water – the mistakes will show you why you always should always carefully consider your concepts before showing them to the rest of the world. Continue reading »
While the world has become so much smaller with globalization, it is important not to underestimate the importance of language and cultural barriers that divides each country. For multinational brands expanding into new territories especially, they may find that an successful slogan or even brand name in their country does not mean the same thing in a foreign land.
To prove this point, Print Peppermint has compiled an infographic of the worst examples of brands that got lost in translation, and you would be surprised at how even the biggest brands can get it wrong. Continue reading »
From pencils encouraging kids to do drugs to an escalator that leads you straight into a wall, we can’t believe these epic design fails ever got made into actual products. Continue reading »
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- This Man And His Cat Recreate Famous Movie Scenes And It’s Amazing!
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever