Tomona Matsukawa was born in 1987 in Aichi, Japan, and graduated Tama Art University 2011 having specialized in oil painting. Matsukawa’s photographic paintings usually depict intimate belongings of women, particularly those close to her age. Continue reading »
With his body 90% tattooed in gray, including his eyes, and a white dyed beard, Adam Curlykale has become a true White Walker, thanks to an impressive series of body modifications. Continue reading »
Eager for greener surroundings? This might be the place for you. Continue reading »
The BMW motorrad ‘VISION NEXT 100′ concept motorcycle completes the german automotive brand’s centenary celebrations and stands as the ultimate riding experience. Referencing their origins, the BMW motorrad ‘VISION NEXT 100’ concept features a black frame triangle that was influenced by their ‘R32’ motorcycle, which was made in 1923. Its design has been reinterpreted as more of a functional sculpture that links the front and rear wheels with a dynamic sweep. this single, flowing frame is a clean surface, without any visible bearings and joints, and helps create a naked bike form from its side view. named ‘flexframe’, the construction aids steering by allowing light changing of direction and high rigidity when at top speeds. Continue reading »
A Canadian ice sculpture company called Iceculture took on an incredible challenge recently. The result is pretty much unbelievable.
Canadian Tire wanted to showcase just how well their batteries hold up in the cold. The best way to do that? Build an 11,000+ pound, fully functional and driveable ice truck. Every part of the truck that is not absolutely necessary for driving is made of ice. Continue reading »
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Dad And Daughter Recreates Iconic Scenes From 73 Famous Movies And TV Series
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove