Fully Functional and Driveable Truck Made of Ice
A Canadian ice sculpture company called Iceculture took on an incredible challenge recently. The result is pretty much unbelievable.
Canadian Tire wanted to showcase just how well their batteries hold up in the cold. The best way to do that? Build an 11,000+ pound, fully functional and driveable ice truck. Every part of the truck that is not absolutely necessary for driving is made of ice.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- This Underwater Observatory in Lake Zug in Switzerland Looks Like a Real Life ‘Truman Show’ Door
- Italian Artist Giulia Bernardelli Turns Spilled Coffee Into Art
- Mira Petrova’s Illustrations Will Make You Think About Your Waste
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “UAZ Bukhanka”: Russia’s Most Legendary Off-Road Vechicle for Bizarre Tuning
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them