Fully Functional and Driveable Truck Made of Ice
A Canadian ice sculpture company called Iceculture took on an incredible challenge recently. The result is pretty much unbelievable.
Canadian Tire wanted to showcase just how well their batteries hold up in the cold. The best way to do that? Build an 11,000+ pound, fully functional and driveable ice truck. Every part of the truck that is not absolutely necessary for driving is made of ice.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- “I Want More Squirrels in Gwent”: Fantasy Illustrations by Anna Podedworna
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries