Fully Functional and Driveable Truck Made of Ice
A Canadian ice sculpture company called Iceculture took on an incredible challenge recently. The result is pretty much unbelievable.
Canadian Tire wanted to showcase just how well their batteries hold up in the cold. The best way to do that? Build an 11,000+ pound, fully functional and driveable ice truck. Every part of the truck that is not absolutely necessary for driving is made of ice.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Men’s Fashion 2021 Collection
- Photographer Monica Carvalho Combines Like Objects into Surreal Photo Manipulations
- Zombie Engagement Photos Capture Undying Love
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Spent 50 Hour Process of Folding an Origami Samurai from A Single Square Sheet of Paper
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Teach Yourself to Draw with The Help of The Man Who Influenced Walt Disney, 1913
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Contrasting Portraits Show How A Smile Can Change Your Perception Of Someone
- Revival, A Series Of Style Icons