Creating interior design in a newly-built house or apartment is like drawing on a fresh canvas. You can install some minimalistic Scandinavian-style furniture, beautiful granite countertops, and some nice drapes over the windows. Continue reading »
Bunch of wires of appliances are always annoying, even though you have exhausted many ways to hide them, they still look messy. The annoying wires throughout room are still a big problem. Have you even thought about turning them into interesting wall art? Continue reading »
How many times have you heard your parents say not to waste time on playing computer games? Exactly, so many times that you are smiling at the very thought, while reading this sentence. When our parents were kids, it was difficult to believe that games would become a huge branch of the entertainment industry and the driving force for new technologies, that artists will be working on their development, and playing them will become a job that not only brings in a sizable income, but also great popularity. Continue reading »
All children love drawing and painting, but many of them struggle to make progress in this area which is so crucial for their development. It’s very important to help your children as much as you can in realising their ideas and fantasies on paper.
But there’s no reason to think you can’t help them here if you don’t know how to draw. It’s actually a lot easier than you think — you just have to know what basic shapes to employ and build it up from there. To get you started, we prepared a set of pictures which show you step-by-step how to draw various animals. Draw them with a pencil, and then rub out the lines as you go along. Have a go, and perhaps by the end it won’t be just your child that has a new enthusiasm for drawing.
Continue reading »
A series of 95 beautiful designs explaining philosophy using simple colors and shapes, available as a postcard box and a book. Project by Genís Carreras. Please, support on Kickstarter.
Check out cool and interesting advertising ideas that rule this June. Continue reading »
SALT & PEEPER™
a bird in the hand
This little peeper just wants to please. Turn his head to the right — his eyes change from blue to white and his beak dispenses salt; turn it left — his eyes turn black and of course his beak pours the pepper.
And some very cute things for your home, created by Fred & Friends, watch out with pleasure!
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!