14 Fantastic Ideas To Help Your Children Learn To Draw
All children love drawing and painting, but many of them struggle to make progress in this area which is so crucial for their development. It’s very important to help your children as much as you can in realising their ideas and fantasies on paper.
But there’s no reason to think you can’t help them here if you don’t know how to draw. It’s actually a lot easier than you think — you just have to know what basic shapes to employ and build it up from there. To get you started, we prepared a set of pictures which show you step-by-step how to draw various animals. Draw them with a pencil, and then rub out the lines as you go along. Have a go, and perhaps by the end it won’t be just your child that has a new enthusiasm for drawing.
The Little Mermaid
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet