Portuguese tattoo artist Nouvelle Rita flawlessly transforms animals into an array of geometric shapes and clean lines. Typically devoid of shading or color, the artist’s designs are created from a minimalistic viewpoint and, despite their simplicity, Rita’s tattoos are anything but average. It’s almost as if she’s able to see the world through a Cubist lens when coming up with a brand new sketch. Continue reading »
With a sleek, modern design and thousands of colourful hues lining its walls, the new “art supply laboratory” known as ‘Pigment‘ is an art lover’s dream come true. Owned by the Japanese company Warehouse Terrada and built under the architectural design of Kengo Kuma, this unique shop, based in Tokyo, acts as both a hub for artists to gather supplies and collaborate, as well as a venue that provides the opportunity for traditional material manufacturers to deliver high quality products that have been passed down for generations to their clients. Continue reading »
In this unique project by Pieterjan Gijs and Arnout Van Vaerenbergh, architecture meets art in a beautiful and gentle way. Made with 30 tons of steel and 2000 columns, and on a fundament of armed concrete this unconventional church provides the viewer with unique perspectives and views from each angel. Continue reading »
Bungling contractors for Westminster Council have painted a double yellow line that is just nine inches long.
A toy car illustrates what could be the smallest double yellow lines in the UK (Picture: PA) Continue reading »
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Japanese Mini Truck Garden Contest Is A Whole New Genre In Landscaping
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Photographer Anto Magzan Captured The Aftermath Of The Strong Earthquake In Zagreb
- Matchbox Art Of Drunk Cats
- Ex-Apple Mechanical Engineers Designed DIY Surgical Mask Brace
- Australians Who Leave House Only To Take Out Trash Have Started Dressing In Costumes To Do it
- Designer Michael Irwin Perfectly Rebrands Famous Logos Just For Fun