Colorful Lines, Inspired By The London Underground, Will Lead You To Classrooms At This Language School
Architect Emil Dervish, has designed the Underhub language school, in Kiev, Ukraine. When designing the space, he was inspired by the London Underground, and wanted to re-create the atmosphere, with the use of bold colorful lines.
The rainbow colored lines on the floor, with names of London tube stations like, Westminster, Piccadilly, and Paddington, each lead you to the classroom. Once you get to the classroom, the line carries up onto the door, and once inside, the color of the room corresponds to the line you were following to get there. In each classroom, there is framed artwork that represents the name of the room.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic