Colorful Lines, Inspired By The London Underground, Will Lead You To Classrooms At This Language School
Architect Emil Dervish, has designed the Underhub language school, in Kiev, Ukraine. When designing the space, he was inspired by the London Underground, and wanted to re-create the atmosphere, with the use of bold colorful lines.
The rainbow colored lines on the floor, with names of London tube stations like, Westminster, Piccadilly, and Paddington, each lead you to the classroom. Once you get to the classroom, the line carries up onto the door, and once inside, the color of the room corresponds to the line you were following to get there. In each classroom, there is framed artwork that represents the name of the room.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Comic Artist Fulfills Fans Requests In Witty Doodles That Will Brighten Your Day
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Sun Ligns for ‘Manhattanhenge’ in New York
- A Suspended Bonsai Installed Inside an Abandoned Power Plant
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Mom Creates Famous Cartoon Characters From Healthy Meals
- Cool Pics That Capture People Posing With Their Fiat Cars In The 1920s And ‘30s
- This Mural Was Painted Upside-Down To Reflect Off Of The Water
- Roll It: Experimental House
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost