Colorful Lines, Inspired By The London Underground, Will Lead You To Classrooms At This Language School
Architect Emil Dervish, has designed the Underhub language school, in Kiev, Ukraine. When designing the space, he was inspired by the London Underground, and wanted to re-create the atmosphere, with the use of bold colorful lines.
The rainbow colored lines on the floor, with names of London tube stations like, Westminster, Piccadilly, and Paddington, each lead you to the classroom. Once you get to the classroom, the line carries up onto the door, and once inside, the color of the room corresponds to the line you were following to get there. In each classroom, there is framed artwork that represents the name of the room.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- “Light & Shadow”: Dreamy Illustrations By Lê Long
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- Striking Urban And Street Photography By Alfonso León