Colorful Lines, Inspired By The London Underground, Will Lead You To Classrooms At This Language School
Architect Emil Dervish, has designed the Underhub language school, in Kiev, Ukraine. When designing the space, he was inspired by the London Underground, and wanted to re-create the atmosphere, with the use of bold colorful lines.
The rainbow colored lines on the floor, with names of London tube stations like, Westminster, Piccadilly, and Paddington, each lead you to the classroom. Once you get to the classroom, the line carries up onto the door, and once inside, the color of the room corresponds to the line you were following to get there. In each classroom, there is framed artwork that represents the name of the room.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Artist Transforms Present Technologies Into Objects From The 1980s
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Vibrant Fashion And Glamour Photography By Denis Bliznuk
- Couple Spends $25,000 To Convert Old Truck Into Mobile Home And It Looks Better Than Most Apartments