Artistic Animal Tattoos Made with Exquisitely Bold Contour Lines
Portuguese tattoo artist Nouvelle Rita flawlessly transforms animals into an array of geometric shapes and clean lines. Typically devoid of shading or color, the artist’s designs are created from a minimalistic viewpoint and, despite their simplicity, Rita’s tattoos are anything but average. It’s almost as if she’s able to see the world through a Cubist lens when coming up with a brand new sketch.
While the body art enthusiast does focus on linework, these contours don’t fight against the body’s natural curves. Instead, Rita is able to find a balance between boldly straight lines and elegant curvature. In establishing harmony amidst nature, geometry, and the human body, the tattoo artist demonstrates that her particular craft is expertly unique.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- Chinese Man Builds 7-Story Home For Dead Brothers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- The New Aesthetic of Graphic Design and Typography by Daan Rietbergen
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World