Artistic Animal Tattoos Made with Exquisitely Bold Contour Lines
Portuguese tattoo artist Nouvelle Rita flawlessly transforms animals into an array of geometric shapes and clean lines. Typically devoid of shading or color, the artist’s designs are created from a minimalistic viewpoint and, despite their simplicity, Rita’s tattoos are anything but average. It’s almost as if she’s able to see the world through a Cubist lens when coming up with a brand new sketch.
While the body art enthusiast does focus on linework, these contours don’t fight against the body’s natural curves. Instead, Rita is able to find a balance between boldly straight lines and elegant curvature. In establishing harmony amidst nature, geometry, and the human body, the tattoo artist demonstrates that her particular craft is expertly unique.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Spectacular Cityscape, Aerial and Landscape Photographs by Mike Meyers
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious