Artistic Animal Tattoos Made with Exquisitely Bold Contour Lines
Portuguese tattoo artist Nouvelle Rita flawlessly transforms animals into an array of geometric shapes and clean lines. Typically devoid of shading or color, the artist’s designs are created from a minimalistic viewpoint and, despite their simplicity, Rita’s tattoos are anything but average. It’s almost as if she’s able to see the world through a Cubist lens when coming up with a brand new sketch.
While the body art enthusiast does focus on linework, these contours don’t fight against the body’s natural curves. Instead, Rita is able to find a balance between boldly straight lines and elegant curvature. In establishing harmony amidst nature, geometry, and the human body, the tattoo artist demonstrates that her particular craft is expertly unique.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- 80-Year-Old Man Masters Excel To Create Amazing Paintings
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Russian Couple Build Pyramid Of Giza Replica In Their Rural Backyard
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape